Syfe Select / Custom (new)

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I keep in close touch w my appointed Wealth Advisor - whose the Head Of Investment Advisory. Am sure u know/can figure who ;)

Syfe can get quite engaging and transparent with their closer-knit clients if you sustain your network strong enough.

Btw, I dont really have a strong devotion to any specific theme per se. But I'm big on experiencing as much robo as I can for now. Hence I had to have all 5 Themes.

Can I change mine to him? Haha. I got assigned the younger lady who sounds a bit clueless..

direbmem

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At 0.65% per annum, the only value to this is can auto DCA small amounts. Only CSPX is worth it. For the others, the expense ratio will be higher than 1% per annum if include funds expense ratio and no different from buying using own broker

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
At 0.65% per annum, the only value to this is can auto DCA small amounts. Only CSPX is worth it. For the others, the expense ratio will be higher than 1% per annum if include funds expense ratio and no different from buying using own broker
Only robos allowed u to use abit of money to buy into a basket of etfs (8)
When doin rebalancing, Foc too
Convenience, his time can be better spent elsewhere

Not all are middle income and abv

s0crates

Reaction score

Endowus Dimensional world equity fund on fund smart - 0.3% endowus fees +0.36% TER. That's better than cspx at 0.65% +0.07%.

direbmem

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Endowus Dimensional world equity fund on fund smart - 0.3% endowus fees +0.36% TER. That's better than cspx at 0.65% +0.07%.
Yup that is value proposition of Endowus. Furthermore Dimension funds not easily accessible. ETFs can be easily bought thru brokers. Syfe should offer more UCITS ETFs, then I think many more pple will pile into it..As of now, Syfe will still kena shot down by Endowus for having high expenses.

R151 151/152

Reaction score
Transferred. 2000 into ESG

@R151 151/152 Why you put only $500 in all themes? Diversificaiton?
you could say so.

I'm not putting in anymore $$ to my investments until i can find some extra income.

hence $500 a pop. I also dont have any strong conviction to any theme per se - hence my decision to experience all 5 themes in full force.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup that is value proposition of Endowus. Furthermore Dimension funds not easily accessible. ETFs can be easily bought thru brokers. Syfe should offer more UCITS ETFs, then I think many more pple will pile into it..As of now, Syfe will still kena shot down by Endowus for having high expenses.

I think the full cost of buying into the ETFs via Syfe not exactly clear. On surface, may seem to be just the management fee.

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah.. You all high network investors ah.. can get individual attention. I dont even know who is my advisor le.. Limbeh total only 40-50k

No lah.. Same tier (black) as you so have access to Wealth expert.. Must invest a bit more to reach Gold then probably can choose the one we want. Haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.