Syfe Select / Custom (new)

dappermen

Reaction score
Yes semicond is gd but too volatileā€¦.. i sold mine on HKex

Sadly those offered under esg is nothing fantastic at all

The author shortlisted 4 by syfe!
Anything by global x is gd!

VanEck Vectors Semiconductor ETF (SMH)

iShares Exponential Technologies ETF (XT)

Global X Cloud Computing ETF (CLOU)

First Trust NASDAQ Cybersecurity ETF (CIBR)

rottingapple

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does the amount in syfe cash+ influence category pricing?

rottingapple

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not rich ah.. Just temporarily park $ there till interest rates recover...

Btw, I not zehzeh.. Haha..
šŸ˜± u not zehzeh!
oh ya do u consider dca from cash+ into investment portfolio regularly?

i did 500 into eq100 weekly for now

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
šŸ˜± u not zehzeh!
oh ya do u consider dca from cash+ into investment portfolio regularly?

i did 500 into eq100 weekly for now
My personal choice is to DCA directly from my bank as I wish to see how my Cash+ is performing. To DCA between portfolios, they will need to redeem a portion of your cash+ and then transfer over. May take 4-5 days for the whole process to complete.

Okenba

Master Member
Reaction score

Syfe adds VWRA and VOO to their Syfe Select offerings. They're pretty good at responding to customer wants. Better than the other Robos anyway.

Pros: Syfe allows low amount top-ups. Responsiveness is probably better than Endowus who deals in Funds instead of ETFs. Fees are also very competitive now since VWRA and VOO expense ratios are low. So long as you can hit about 20k, it ends up being quite close to Endowus fees.

Cons: I dunno. It's nice to have CPF, SRS, and Cash all consolidated into 1 platform (Endowus), and Syfe really doesn't seem to know what it wants, chopping and changing all the time.

Am still quite happy with Endowus. Don't feel compelled to switch to Syfe just because of this. But it is pretty big news.

s0crates

Reaction score

Syfe adds VWRA and VOO to their Syfe Select offerings. They're pretty good at responding to customer wants. Better than the other Robos anyway.

Pros: Syfe allows low amount top-ups. Responsiveness is probably better than Endowus who deals in Funds instead of ETFs. Fees are also very competitive now since VWRA and VOO expense ratios are low. So long as you can hit about 20k, it ends up being quite close to Endowus fees.

Cons: I dunno. It's nice to have CPF, SRS, and Cash all consolidated into 1 platform (Endowus), and Syfe really doesn't seem to know what it wants, chopping and changing all the time.

Am still quite happy with Endowus. Don't feel compelled to switch to Syfe just because of this. But it is pretty big news.

Syfe appeals to smaller investors who believe in passive investing I guess. But for bigger amounts then they will lose out to IBKR.

Endowus is the only one that is unique in the robo business

Edit: btw the article showed how badly syfe understands dividend withholding tax. They got the EIMI DWT wrong lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.