TFIP IBF Data Analytics

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, I've been trying for this for at least 3 years (including this year). Anyone who managed to got in before? What are some helpful hints for interview. I suck badly at talking but not doing work.
Woah. U tried for 3 years, finally passed the technical online assessment? Congrats.

GoodBetterBest

Reaction score
But one of the criteria to apply is that you must not have worked in the finance industry before lei.. Or did I remember wrongly?

Don't see that phrase.

Who can apply?​

Individuals who are passionate about pursuing a career in Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Software Engineering, Technology Product Management, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Agile IT Project Management and User Experience Design and who fulfil the following pre-requisites may apply:

• Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents
  • Minimum 21 years old
  • Graduated or completed National Service (whichever is later and where relevant) for at least 2 years
  • No prior work experience in Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Software Engineering, Technology Product Management, Business Analysis, Digital Marketing, Agile IT Project Management or User Experience Design
  • Any applicant with outstanding obligations to previous sponsorship(s) will not be allowed to participate.
  • Must not be a shareholder# of the hosting financial institution, or its related companies
  • Must not be related to the owner(s)^ of the hosting financial institution
  • Must not be immediate ex-staff of the hosting financial institution or related entities
#does not apply to publicly traded shares in listed companies
^for non-publicly listed companies, refers to individuals with shareholding per ACRA profile

Other Requirements
For Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Software Engineering
  • Tertiary qualification (Diploma/Degree) in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
  • Basic understanding of computer systems configuration
  • Basic knowledge of 1 programming language
For Data Analytics
  • Tertiary qualification (Diploma/Degree) in any of these areas: Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) OR a quantitative field
For Technology Product Management and Business Analysis
  • Tertiary qualification (Diploma/Degree) in any of these areas: Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) OR prior working experience in the Financial Services industry
For Digital Marketing, Agile IT Project Management and User Experience Design
  • Tertiary qualification (Diploma/Degree) in any area

Last edited:

MuscularJigglypuff

Reaction score
Anyway here’s a heads up for those vying for DBS.

Need to complete Predictive Index Assessment by 20th September. If successful, they will be sending interview invites by 23rd September.

From past experience, if you don’t get any invite, don’t lose hope cos last minute before deadline surely got some FI will email you. I know cos last year I got some last minute interview by SCB.

coocoonana

Master Member
Reaction score

Need to complete Predictive Index Assessment by 20th September. If successful, they will be sending interview invites by 23rd September.

From past experience, if you don’t get any invite, don’t lose hope cos last minute before deadline surely got some FI will email you. I know cos last year I got some last minute interview by SCB.
oh DBS sent this out for DA already?

u received it?

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do back up plan liao. Just submitted my resume to IBF for their November Career Fair. :s13:

Geroro88

Reaction score
Like that, how we can convert to new career, as most of us will not have experience in the Role, thats why we joining this program as starter, but not even have a chance if FI not keen to give chance for non experience.
I think the program is very competitive. If totally no relevant skillsets will be hard. :(

Ai_Dragon

Reaction score

Congrats! Good luck 🤞

MuscularJigglypuff

Reaction score
I just apply only.
2019 - no response
2020 - last a few weeks before signing UOB and SCB call but no response also

2019 test was effing difficult

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.