TFIP IBF Data Analytics

MuscularJigglypuff

Reaction score
Anyway here’s a heads up for those vying for DBS.

Need to complete Predictive Index Assessment by 20th September. If successful, they will be sending interview invites by 23rd September.

From past experience, if you don’t get any invite, don’t lose hope cos last minute before deadline surely got some FI will email you. I know cos last year I got some last minute interview by SCB.

coocoonana

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Need to complete Predictive Index Assessment by 20th September. If successful, they will be sending interview invites by 23rd September.

From past experience, if you don’t get any invite, don’t lose hope cos last minute before deadline surely got some FI will email you. I know cos last year I got some last minute interview by SCB.
oh DBS sent this out for DA already?

u received it?

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do back up plan liao. Just submitted my resume to IBF for their November Career Fair. :s13:

Geroro88

Reaction score
Like that, how we can convert to new career, as most of us will not have experience in the Role, thats why we joining this program as starter, but not even have a chance if FI not keen to give chance for non experience.
I think the program is very competitive. If totally no relevant skillsets will be hard. :(

Ai_Dragon

Reaction score

Congrats! Good luck 🤞

MuscularJigglypuff

Reaction score
I just apply only.
2019 - no response
2020 - last a few weeks before signing UOB and SCB call but no response also

2019 test was effing difficult

Northshore

Reaction score
Why you like that ask...
I almost wanted to scold them.... they are just doing their job to template reply but we waited one whole year for this....

if fail just let us know hopes trashed....don’t give false hope... but then I thought perhaps we passed but no FIs shortlisted us that’s why they template reply...

Alcatraz1992

Reaction score
Why you like that ask...
I almost wanted to scold them.... they are just doing their job to template reply but we waited one whole year for this....

if fail just let us know hopes trashed....don’t give false hope... but then I thought perhaps we passed but no FIs shortlisted us that’s why they template reply...
why ah, because me and my friend are in very interesting situations. Both of us got shortlisted for TA. He is a JC mathematics tutor and he is quite sure he got 100% everything right. We cross checked answers and i probably got 2 or 3 wrong. Then both of us havent heard anything yet. So I am wondering if it is age based or is it score based.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.