TFIP IBF Data Analytics

tecksiong

Reaction score

wantonmeekia

Reaction score
You can try Vertical Institute's Data Analytics Bootcamp (teaching Excel, SQL, Tableau) and Data Science Bootcamp (teaching Python). It is also subsidized by IBF.

I took both courses and it helped me a lot in answering questions during the interview.

https://verticalinstitute.com/data-analytics

https://verticalinstitute.com/data-science
Hi tecksiong. I am also considering the data analytics course by Vertical Institute. Can you share a bit more details and your reviews of the course? Greatly appreciate your help.

tecksiong

Reaction score
Hi tecksiong. I am also considering the data analytics course by Vertical Institute. Can you share a bit more details and your reviews of the course? Greatly appreciate your help.

Hey wantonmeekia, I've written down some bulletpoints just off the top of my head. I hope it helps:

-I highly recommend them as one of the best bootcamps out there
-The courses are funded by IBF. The fees can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits, so I didn't have to pay any cash
-Each class has 1 instructor (a real industry practitioner from tech company) and 2-3 teaching assistants. The team is super helpful and passionate to help even outside of lessons.
-The bootcamp is 7 lessons of 3 hours each lesson. The pace is just nice and digestible for me as a beginner with no experience.
-There are free weekly 1-on-1 consultations with the team if you need extra help.
-You end off with a capstone project using a real dataset, so this will be your portfolio project to put in ur resume.
-The registration process is seamless and easy, from signing up to doing the admin claims, etc.

Feel free to ask if u need got more questions.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey wantonmeekia, I've written down some bulletpoints just off the top of my head. I hope it helps:

-The courses are funded by IBF. The fees can be paid using SkillsFuture Credits, so I didn't have to pay any cash
-Each class has 1 instructor (a real industry practitioner from tech company) and 2-3 teaching assistants. The team is super helpful and passionate to help even outside of lessons.
-The bootcamp is 7 lessons of 3 hours each lesson. The pace is just nice and digestible for me as a beginner with no experience.
-There are free weekly 1-on-1 consultations with the team if you need extra help.
-You end off with a capstone project using a real dataset, so this will be your portfolio project to put in ur resume.
-The registration process is seamless and easy, from signing up to doing the admin claims, etc.

but the issue by the time he finish the bootcamp , this round of IBF interview would already have been over? and he would have to wait for the next round

wantonmeekia

Reaction score
but the issue by the time he finish the bootcamp , this round of IBF interview would already have been over? and he would have to wait for the next round
thanks for the heads up. it is still good information and I really appreciate tecksiong for sharing.

wantonmeekia

Reaction score

Hi tecksiong. thanks for sharing! I think in general, you really find the course really fruitful. greatly appreciate your help!

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone applied for this track this year (2022)? Quite a few started receiving the invitation for assessment today for various tracks/courses.

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My new colleague got selected by SC and DBS offer him without an interview.
Think can expect him to tender next month.

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow.. his work history sakti ?
He was previously FO in a local bank.
I suspect he got DA certifications.

correction: he just told me he did the BCG program for DA previously full time in a 6 months course with 1.5k allowance.

Last edited:

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whats BCG?
https://www.bcg.com/capabilities/digital-technology-data/data-analytics
but lol la as u said in another thread, this kind of ppl already go for other programs before still come n fight for these places.. and IBF allow
Has always been like this probably since 2020.
Perhaps only in 2019 when it first started, only those truly without experience are selected.

He did the 1.0 program and the first edition of the program came with some allowance for the full time track.
https://bcgriseacademy.com/rise2?ut...OxXRbjOUo6m4IxGkymQFONAv8InzPrhBoCEsEQAvD_BwE

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.