I hate the S7 edge screen. Single handed usage would result in sensitive screen reading my palm (scroll). Irritating to the core. Hope Note 8 does not have this problem. I heard some S8 users having same issue also. Anyone else have this problem?
Yes, that why I said for S series the narrow frame is logical, but Note is supposed to be 'big' all along. Those who cannot stand too big should not buy NoteI already find my S7e too wide for one handed operation... getting hand pain from holding it too often...

I like Note 8. But maybe if you put the black Note 7 will be a better comparison.In the same position, do you prefer the Galaxy Note8 on the left or the Galaxy Note7 on the right? �
![]()
Battery life improving or not
Pre-order roadmap for Galaxy Note 8 leaked
http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-pre-order-roadmap-galaxy-note-8-leaked
From article
" 25 - 31 August: Availability of the Galaxy Note 8 in stores for consumers to try
1 - 10 September: Pre-order for the Galaxy Note 8
11 - 14 September: Collection of device for customers who pre-ordered the Galaxy Note 8
15 September: Official availability of the Galaxy Note 8"
"........roadmap applies only in South Korea, but it might also be applicable in Singapore since our country is part of the first wave of countries to get the Galaxy Note 8....."
So that means we can get Note8 in September!!!!!!!!
Battery life improving or not
Pre-order roadmap for Galaxy Note 8 leaked
http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-pre-order-roadmap-galaxy-note-8-leaked
From article
" 25 - 31 August: Availability of the Galaxy Note 8 in stores for consumers to try
1 - 10 September: Pre-order for the Galaxy Note 8
11 - 14 September: Collection of device for customers who pre-ordered the Galaxy Note 8
15 September: Official availability of the Galaxy Note 8"
"........roadmap applies only in South Korea, but it might also be applicable in Singapore since our country is part of the first wave of countries to get the Galaxy Note 8....."
So that means we can get Note8 in September!!!!!!!!
I thought at launch only the US, UK & Korea will be getting it? Since when did Singapore sneak into this privileged group?
They will need to get Note8 into Singapore in the first wave in September as new iPhone will go on sale by end of September. I don't think Samsung will want to risk and wait and let Apple take all the sales. Last year they rush the Note7 and we will know what happen just because they want to beat Apple in launch time, thankful they recover very well.
Those countries with 2nd wave, they not scared will risk Apple take all sales?
![]()
![]()
My Note 8 soft transparent case is here. I place a S7 in it. There is 0.5inch gap. This gives u an idea the length of the note 8, assuming my case is the correct one. I bought from aliexpress. ..
Sent from Samsung SM-G900FD using GAGT