- Joined
- Mar 9, 2004
- Messages
- 125,322
- Reaction score
- 6,583
Still waiting for it to be released via PC Companion.![]()
U played enough ICS la.

Still waiting for it to be released via PC Companion.![]()
just found out xperia s on starhub is so much cheaper compared to singtel
Yup, bought mine for $198 from Starhub. I think Singtel one costs $318.
Now Starhub one drop to $168 already T.T
168?? where u get it form 168?? i saw yesterday is 198
Singtel iflex lite is also S$198. S$300 plus is iOne plus plan..
My friend just recently bought. I just checked the Starhub web also put $168
It means they never update their website
hey, does anyone find interface on ICS on XS more laggy?![]()
is more laggy when using the phone as a general. but web browsing is more smooth imo.
is more laggy when using the phone as a general. but web browsing is more smooth imo.
Are you sure????
So how does this void warranty i seriously do not know.
You guys are a funny lots. When ICS is not here, you all complain ICS is not here. When ICS is here you can do it yourself, you complain it will void your warranty. People go down service center and come back with ICS, you all doubt again...
Funny lots... to be honest.![]()
You're warranty is void once you hack your phone. Zzzz. If you don't know, then too bad for you.
And please go through the infinity number of pages here and get a quote from me complaining about no Ice Cream sandwich. I do remember saying Gingerbread is good enough for me though. Though I was excited about this bonus news, did I exactly complain about it being not here yet?
And of course people need solid proof as Bishan ain't exactly very near, you know?
You, on the other hand, was a whiner. So please do not push your ideas into my mouth.
Thank you.
I'm glad you removed the Fourze pic, cos kid, you don't deserve to be associate with good guys.
Flashing firmware with flashtool does not count as hacking.
Usually only void warranty when unlock bootloader.
I flashed my old xperia mini before with flashtool and sent for warranty, no problem at all![]()
You're warranty is void once you hack your phone. Zzzz. If you don't know, then too bad for you.
And please go through the infinity number of pages here and get a quote from me complaining about no Ice Cream sandwich. I do remember saying Gingerbread is good enough for me though. Though I was excited about this bonus news, did I exactly complain about it being not here yet?
And of course people need solid proof as Bishan ain't exactly very near, you know?
You, on the other hand, was a whiner. So please do not push your ideas into my mouth.
Thank you.
I'm glad you removed the Fourze pic, cos kid, you don't deserve to be associate with good guys.
Flashing firmware with flashtool does not count as hacking.
Usually only void warranty when unlock bootloader.
I flashed my old xperia mini before with flashtool and sent for warranty, no problem at all![]()