The Official Xperia S thread

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
Are you sure????



So how does this void warranty i seriously do not know.

You guys are a funny lots. When ICS is not here, you all complain ICS is not here. When ICS is here you can do it yourself, you complain it will void your warranty. People go down service center and come back with ICS, you all doubt again...

Funny lots... to be honest. :)

You're warranty is void once you hack your phone. Zzzz. If you don't know, then too bad for you.

And please go through the infinity number of pages here and get a quote from me complaining about no Ice Cream sandwich. I do remember saying Gingerbread is good enough for me though. Though I was excited about this bonus news, did I exactly complain about it being not here yet?

And of course people need solid proof as Bishan ain't exactly very near, you know?

You, on the other hand, was a whiner. So please do not push your ideas into my mouth.

Thank you.

I'm glad you removed the Fourze pic, cos kid, you don't deserve to be associate with good guys.
 
Last edited:

Unknownx

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
1,955
Reaction score
16
You're warranty is void once you hack your phone. Zzzz. If you don't know, then too bad for you.

And please go through the infinity number of pages here and get a quote from me complaining about no Ice Cream sandwich. I do remember saying Gingerbread is good enough for me though. Though I was excited about this bonus news, did I exactly complain about it being not here yet?

And of course people need solid proof as Bishan ain't exactly very near, you know?

You, on the other hand, was a whiner. So please do not push your ideas into my mouth.

Thank you.

I'm glad you removed the Fourze pic, cos kid, you don't deserve to be associate with good guys.

Flashing firmware with flashtool does not count as hacking.
Usually only void warranty when unlock bootloader.
I flashed my old xperia mini before with flashtool and sent for warranty, no problem at all :)
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
Flashing firmware with flashtool does not count as hacking.
Usually only void warranty when unlock bootloader.
I flashed my old xperia mini before with flashtool and sent for warranty, no problem at all :)

hmm ok. Well like hush said, to me as long as it's not official, I don't wanna take risks. Not that I am a good boy lah, but then I will feel sian 1/2 if I have to spend money to repair it because they might claimed I screwed the phone up and damaged it so didn't wanna cover it under warranty.

At least you bother to explain it nicely :) unlike some irresponsible kid who thinks he can just act pro and throw sarcasms around just because he's a moderator -_-

He needs to grow up.

And I sense a ban coming up for me. Hurhurhur.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
You're warranty is void once you hack your phone. Zzzz. If you don't know, then too bad for you.

And please go through the infinity number of pages here and get a quote from me complaining about no Ice Cream sandwich. I do remember saying Gingerbread is good enough for me though. Though I was excited about this bonus news, did I exactly complain about it being not here yet?

And of course people need solid proof as Bishan ain't exactly very near, you know?

You, on the other hand, was a whiner. So please do not push your ideas into my mouth.

Thank you.

I'm glad you removed the Fourze pic, cos kid, you don't deserve to be associate with good guys.

Like i said, the link had NO way related to hacking. Do you mind showing me any sigh that state it is hacking? I believe you cant. ;)
That is call firmware flashing. I do that...everyday in my job...and it is no way like you said...called hacking. ;)

If i have offended you, very sorry. :D

And yes, i am not a good guy. You are. Usually, people only remember the bad parts. :s13:

And no, i am not a kid... like you?? :D

Peace la.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Flashing firmware with flashtool does not count as hacking.
Usually only void warranty when unlock bootloader.
I flashed my old xperia mini before with flashtool and sent for warranty, no problem at all :)

Finally...someone understand me... :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top