- Joined
- Mar 9, 2004
- Messages
- 125,322
- Reaction score
- 6,583
Won't be surprise the phone is already in singapore. It always happen anyway. Launch stuffs usually are here in our warehouse for up to a month or so before they are release.

Won't be surprise the phone is already in singapore. It always happen anyway. Launch stuffs usually are here in our warehouse for up to a month or so before they are release.
!!! Did I hear wrongly or he really is Singaporean!?!?
If what you say is true, then just curious why they wanna keep it for a month or so. =/
So meaning they get released 4 weeks from now? Was hoping that they'd turn up at the I.T. Show since people around the world are getting it already.
moi heard he mentioned something abt the package in singapore something something!!! Did I hear wrongly or he really is Singaporean!?!?
So the smart tags comes with xs? I hope its not the pre-order gift.
No doubt smart tags are good stuff, but I dont like to force myself to use it for xs because I dont know any other uses for it.![]()
taiwan can pre-order liao
![]()
NT$18800 ish abt SGD$798
![]()
Free leather case and 5800mAh battery pack
![]()
Free leather case and 5800mAh battery pack
$800 is not too exp, considering arc debut at $888 last year.
With contract, even cheaper.
$800 is not too exp, considering arc debut at $888 last year.
With contract, even cheaper.