The Official Xperia S thread

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Won't be surprise the phone is already in singapore. It always happen anyway. Launch stuffs usually are here in our warehouse for up to a month or so before they are release.
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
yalor most from sony insider should have already beta tested it
OK I'm flying off from jp narita Airpprt to changi liao

byebye cold cool jp and hi to hot humid sg
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
Won't be surprise the phone is already in singapore. It always happen anyway. Launch stuffs usually are here in our warehouse for up to a month or so before they are release.

If what you say is true, then just curious why they wanna keep it for a month or so. =/

So meaning they get released 4 weeks from now? Was hoping that they'd turn up at the I.T. Show since people around the world are getting it already.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
If what you say is true, then just curious why they wanna keep it for a month or so. =/

So meaning they get released 4 weeks from now? Was hoping that they'd turn up at the I.T. Show since people around the world are getting it already.

Every countries have their own release dates. Hardwares are usually shipped before hand. Not just for sony, other brands are also the same.
 

Ralphel

Master Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
4,573
Reaction score
109
!!! Did I hear wrongly or he really is Singaporean!?!?

moi heard he mentioned something abt the package in singapore something something
shoo tis shld be sg set ba...


package quite simple lo
nothing much
but he did mention his set ish last min packing


smart tag seems to be in teh accessory pack
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
He did mentioned his colleagues already opened theirs and he is the last one who do so...

So i guess should be someone from Sony or maybe...6range??? :p
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
So the smart tags comes with xs? I hope its not the pre-order gift.

No doubt smart tags are good stuff, but I dont like to force myself to use it for xs because I dont know any other uses for it. :D
 

askwhynot

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2011
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
So the smart tags comes with xs? I hope its not the pre-order gift.

No doubt smart tags are good stuff, but I dont like to force myself to use it for xs because I dont know any other uses for it. :D

IIRC, it was from HWZ news that I read that local set comes with 2 free tags.
 

Ralphel

Master Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
4,573
Reaction score
109
taiwan can pre-order liao

mobile0144f4118c356717f.jpg


NT$18800 ish abt SGD$798

mobile01398f832a8ad993a.png


Free leather case and 5800mAh battery pack
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
$800 is not too exp, considering arc debut at $888 last year.

With contract, even cheaper.
 

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
36,939
Reaction score
60
$800 is not too exp, considering arc debut at $888 last year.

With contract, even cheaper.

Yup.

And Rachael cost $899 when she launched.

So Nozomi is considered cheap compared to her predecessors.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top