The Official Xperia S thread

XiHamKueyTiao

Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
401
Reaction score
0
Can anyone please update here if you know the price for XS on Starhub for $38 plan? Thanks!! Starhub really lazy. Website always so slow. Same when G Nexus came out.
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
Can anyone please update here if you know the price for XS on Starhub for $38 plan? Thanks!! Starhub really lazy. Website always so slow. Same when G Nexus came out.

should be quite same as m1 and singtel lor
 

blacksmith

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
621
Reaction score
24
Can anyone please update here if you know the price for XS on Starhub for $38 plan? Thanks!! Starhub really lazy. Website always so slow. Same when G Nexus came out.

OK. called 1633 just now. The price (for 38 plan) is 398 till tomorrow. After tmr, there might be price change according to our sh consultant.
 

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 21, 2002
Messages
83,955
Reaction score
13,696
some further observations. battery life seems very good. phone doesn't heat up much even under heavy loads.
 

athir13en

Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2010
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Nothing to be torn about. Just buy whichever u think it suit u best.
For me, I love xperia s becos of all the functions it has especially NFC, 1 new function that I would like to try.
As for Samsung, ever since they use amoled screens.. I feel it is sooo artificial and strange.
I personally donot prefer android OS but once I play with xperia s last weekend, I dun really care IT IS ANDROID. The screen is natural, the picture I took was clear and sharp. The sample movie was perfect.
There will never be a perfect phone. Just pick the one u like it most and use it with LOVE!!
XPERIA S here I come.. getting it over this weekend. Already reserved at Singtel :s13:

Can i reserve 1@IT Show? lol~~
 

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
38,775
Reaction score
0
Hope got stock. Gonna fax the form back to Singtel tomorrow and let them deilver to my mom. :s13:
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
:s13::s13: Ya lor.. Now haven't get phone thinking of go stick screen protector liao. :s13:

another Sony siao hahaha
I'm reaching suntec liao now on circle line
damn anxious
this is first time I SoooN anxious go suntec it show hahhaa
 

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
7,258
Reaction score
224
u want lte u need wait 3rd q of 2012 maybe
plus the fact sg network on 3g not even smooth enough to having 4g phone and pay more is wasted unless u live in Korea or jp

Local telcos dont even implement 4G/LTE yet. No use having that kinda phone at the moment. :D
 

tacmehom

Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
169
Reaction score
0
At suntex now.
starhub smart surf 100 price - $368
smart surf 300 -$268

no freebies! Choice to buy psp Vita for $199 (1st 100 customers)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top