XiHamKueyTiao
Member
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2005
- Messages
- 401
- Reaction score
- 0
Can anyone please update here if you know the price for XS on Starhub for $38 plan? Thanks!! Starhub really lazy. Website always so slow. Same when G Nexus came out.

Can anyone please update here if you know the price for XS on Starhub for $38 plan? Thanks!! Starhub really lazy. Website always so slow. Same when G Nexus came out.
sorry to ask but does xperia S support LTE/4G? thx
No LTE/4G support.
Can anyone please update here if you know the price for XS on Starhub for $38 plan? Thanks!! Starhub really lazy. Website always so slow. Same when G Nexus came out.
Nothing to be torn about. Just buy whichever u think it suit u best.
For me, I love xperia s becos of all the functions it has especially NFC, 1 new function that I would like to try.
As for Samsung, ever since they use amoled screens.. I feel it is sooo artificial and strange.
I personally donot prefer android OS but once I play with xperia s last weekend, I dun really care IT IS ANDROID. The screen is natural, the picture I took was clear and sharp. The sample movie was perfect.
There will never be a perfect phone. Just pick the one u like it most and use it with LOVE!!
XPERIA S here I come.. getting it over this weekend. Already reserved at Singtel![]()
Hope got stock. Gonna fax the form back to Singtel tomorrow and let them deilver to my mom.![]()
hahah for yourself actually hahha

Ya lor.. Now haven't get phone thinking of go stick screen protector liao. 
Ya lor.. Now haven't get phone thinking of go stick screen protector liao.
![]()
OK. called 1633 just now. The price (for 38 plan) is 398 till tomorrow. After tmr, there might be price change according to our sh consultant.
another Sony siao hahaha
I'm reaching suntec liao now on circle line
damn anxious
this is first time I SoooN anxious go suntec it show hahhaa
Have fun there!!! another Sony siao hahaha
I'm reaching suntec liao now on circle line
damn anxious
this is first time I SoooN anxious go suntec it show hahhaa
My heart, my soul is all there already..
left my body in office nia~
u want lte u need wait 3rd q of 2012 maybe
plus the fact sg network on 3g not even smooth enough to having 4g phone and pay more is wasted unless u live in Korea or jp
At suntex now.
starhub smart surf 100 price - $368
smart surf 300 -$268
no freebies! Choice to buy psp Vita for $199 (1st 100 customers)