The Official Xperia S thread

mic857

Reaction score
Microphone problem

Hi guys,

I got my Xperia S during launch day and am having a problem with it now. It seems like the other party on the line cannot hear me during calls. I can hear them perfectly though.

Putting the phone on speaker mode doesn't help either. The only way to get around this is to use the original earpeice which came with the phone. Is this a sign of a spoilt microphone?

Can someone be kind enough to let me know where i can send my phone for servicing and whether they do the servicing/testing on the spot. Thanks.

teh__o

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I got my Xperia S during launch day and am having a problem with it now. It seems like the other party on the line cannot hear me during calls. I can hear them perfectly though.

Putting the phone on speaker mode doesn't help either. The only way to get around this is to use the original earpeice which came with the phone. Is this a sign of a spoilt microphone?

Can someone be kind enough to let me know where i can send my phone for servicing and whether they do the servicing/testing on the spot. Thanks.

you may bring it to the service ctr at bishan

rssd21

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I hope you did not get any water in your phone mic, which is pretty much the same problem that happened to my previous SE phone.

mic857

Reaction score
I hope you did not get any water in your phone mic, which is pretty much the same problem that happened to my previous SE phone.

Nope i didn't.......tried a factory reset to no avail. Now theres no data connection too! Haha, mobile network full bar too....zzzzzzzz

casshern

Master Member
Reaction score
Nope i didn't.......tried a factory reset to no avail. Now theres no data connection too! Haha, mobile network full bar too....zzzzzzzz

there's an option to request for 3G settings in the phone.
cant rmb where it is though

kiroro1986

Banned
Reaction score
do u guys have youtube problem?

when i tried to fast forward a video there, it will hang and crash the whole youtube out. but the video sound is still going. means the video is not stopped yet. but the whole of youtube apps already crash out to main page. i use task manager to end all. oso doest work. had to reboot phone to stop it.

xerome

Reaction score

when i tried to fast forward a video there, it will hang and crash the whole youtube out. but the video sound is still going. means the video is not stopped yet. but the whole of youtube apps already crash out to main page. i use task manager to end all. oso doest work. had to reboot phone to stop it.

Worse i've had was my youtube going on a crashing spree... Crash liao, force close, start again, try to view video, crash. Solved by doing a reboot. Though very seldom dose happen. Oso not too sure what caused it.

SINple

Reaction score
for youtube, go to system, or app. click youtube, then click force close.

dunno for youtube. but if other app got problem, I just do this. should work

Dixon.

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

tio before..

had to restart phone as well..

:s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.