The Official Xperia S thread

yxyxx8

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
280
2012+-+1
 

yxyxx8

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
280
2012+-+3



End of peektures flooding. sorry for flooding with the delicious SXS box opening photos~ :D
 

yxyxx8

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
280
The black XS is sexy!!!

i came from the white iphone. somehow after using the phone with the white frame i feel uneasy everytime i see the screen. psychology effect maybe?

or maybe tt my perception of graphics shld exist better in black frames, hence gotten the black one.

and DAMN, yea it's SEXY!:eek:
 

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2000
Messages
22,782
Reaction score
0
i came from the white iphone. somehow after using the phone with the white frame i feel uneasy everytime i see the screen. psychology effect maybe?

or maybe tt my perception of graphics shld exist better in black frames, hence gotten the black one.

and DAMN, yea it's SEXY!:eek:

ahah soo long to see u joined sony hahha
welcome !! hahaha
go upate ICS and feedback how u feel about it
 

teh__o

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
6,088
Reaction score
0
But seriously, I'm glad I went down to Bishan today. Saw the auntie that attended to me 2 years ago and she still remembers me~! Did abit of catching up with me updating her about what happened to 2 of her ex-colleague chiobus which I befriended back then.

Now trying to re-orientate myself cos it seems some interface is slightly off from my tablet's.

The phone's music player still is unable to play wma files though, which means I'm sticking to PowerAMP.

And yes, like some ravings on the net, I, too, find the slide-to-access-camera 4.0 function is abit redundant since the phone already has its ready-to-shoot function. I do miss the slide-to-silence function.

The screenshot is missing from the power menu, and since I haven't really played around with it yet, I presume it's gonna be accessed via the settings like my tablet's?

For those who are aiming to take it to service center to update, with the inevitable data wipe, I realized when I accessed Google Play's My Apps, the app automatically installs all the apps that I installed before.

Think shall leave more detailed findings from those who played around with it longer than me ba.
wah then those apps i don't want one before will be reinstall back again since those previously unistalled apps still remain in play's my apps.

i came from the white iphone. somehow after using the phone with the white frame i feel uneasy everytime i see the screen. psychology effect maybe?

or maybe tt my perception of graphics shld exist better in black frames, hence gotten the black one.

and DAMN, yea it's SEXY!:eek:

it's sexy, black or white! =:p
after using this, how do you find it compare to the iOS?
 
Last edited:

blacksmith

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
621
Reaction score
24
Anyone who have updated to ICS can conform that ICS can disable the unwanted (but cannot be uninstalled) apps?
 

r1cky_b3cks

Master Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
4,040
Reaction score
2,026
how has ICS been on the XS? A pleasant experience?

Totally, I really like the update. One thing that I don't like is some of the apps like browser, whatsapp are using roboto font instead of sony xperia s beautiful font. :(

It's a smooth experience especially in the browser.

The facebook apps is not as good as the one in gingerbread.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
Negative reviews so far i see for ION launch in US. Most people complains are, S3 chipset and no ICS out of the box.
 

yxyxx8

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
280
it's sexy, black or white! =:p
after using this, how do you find it compare to the iOS?

although it doesnt have quality photo editing app like snapseed on iOS, the workflow processes are now BETTER.
 

yxyxx8

Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2007
Messages
8,783
Reaction score
280
there's a glitch though, I can't read HTML emails on my corporate accounts in Email app. :(
 

xerome

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
611
Reaction score
25
anyone got problems with the timescape twitter extension? I keep getting authentication failure and unable to setup my twitter account on timescape =(..

...then hand itchy go disable and enable the timescape extension now cannot get it to register on timescape =.=
before that got try clear cache oso didn't help

help? anyone? XD
worst case go home today flash again =.=
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top