cloudaeris
Junior Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2008
- Messages
- 94
- Reaction score
- 0
those who has updated, u guys did it using pc Companion under windows 7?

Still hoping for more customization options.
Diff lock screen
adding of more shortcuts in notification bar
seems like this update result in more problems![]()
Would prefer default software from Sony.if u want better lock sxeen just use widget locker lor
Advanced Stock Kernel already out for auto rooting >> forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1729280
those who has updated, u guys did it using pc Companion under windows 7?
Not sure if it's my imagination or maybe I'm playing too much with it. The battery seems to die faster in ICS. Other than that I have not much issue.
I guess I need to monitor..probably first day downloading too much stuff and configuring this n that.for me the battery life improved tremendously leh
Not sure if it's my imagination or maybe I'm playing too much with it. The battery seems to die faster in ICS. Other than that I have not much issue.
for me battery has always been sh1tty. cannot last whole day one
Disable background data to have better battery life.

Not sure if it's my imagination or maybe I'm playing too much with it. The battery seems to die faster in ICS. Other than that I have not much issue.
dreamz13, you have tell us how come your FB timeline got no issue, where else most of use got timeline issue?
Your ICS upgrade is thru manual or auto?

ok i finally understood what you mean. my fb profile in the app is not the timeline version.dreamz13, you have tell us how come your FB timeline got no issue, where else most of use got timeline issue?
Your ICS upgrade is thru manual or auto?
you mean if Facebook application has the Timescape UI
or
If the Timescape application has a new UI?