The Official Xperia S thread

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
Not sure if it's my imagination or maybe I'm playing too much with it. The battery seems to die faster in ICS. Other than that I have not much issue.
 

CoolSilverRider

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
603
Reaction score
0
Not sure if it's my imagination or maybe I'm playing too much with it. The battery seems to die faster in ICS. Other than that I have not much issue.

dreamz13, you have tell us how come your FB timeline got no issue, where else most of use got timeline issue?

Your ICS upgrade is thru manual or auto?
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
dreamz13, you have tell us how come your FB timeline got no issue, where else most of use got timeline issue?

Your ICS upgrade is thru manual or auto?
ok i finally understood what you mean. my fb profile in the app is not the timeline version.
 

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
125,322
Reaction score
6,583
For those having battery issue with the ics on XS... re-calibrate your battery again.
 

xerome

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
611
Reaction score
25
you mean if Facebook application has the Timescape UI

or

If the Timescape application has a new UI?

I mean the facebook app. If it has the timeline UI? Cause that seems to be a in the swizz version where the facebook even though latest version is still showing the old UI.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top