The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Thread

b_ongzhenyu

Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2012
Messages
242
Reaction score
3
Anyone has the problem where the alarm still rings even I pressed dismiss? I have an alarm that will ring at 8.30 with 5 minutes snooze interval. Like it's 8.38, I dismissed the alarm from notifications, and it didn't ring at 8.40 (which is correct). But then it will magically ring at 8.45.
 

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
7,783
Reaction score
293
Anyone has the problem where the alarm still rings even I pressed dismiss? I have an alarm that will ring at 8.30 with 5 minutes snooze interval. Like it's 8.38, I dismissed the alarm from notifications, and it didn't ring at 8.40 (which is correct). But then it will magically ring at 8.45.

Do u have other Android devices? Mine works ok but i'm using Timely.
 

kernelspy

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
36
Reaction score
1
My Note 5 got soaked in the pool and now my screen is yellowish and dim! :eek:

Everything works though... any affordable shop that can fix this?
 

kweeli

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
1,536
Reaction score
0
Anyone using 32gd dualism note 5 set from Malaysia? Bought this phone 1 years ago. Currently sim 2 is not working as it only support 2G network. Any update available to make Sim 2 support 3G while sim 1 on 4G?
 

tkl23786

Master Member
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
3,279
Reaction score
158
Anyone using 32gd dualism note 5 set from Malaysia? Bought this phone 1 years ago. Currently sim 2 is not working as it only support 2G network. Any update available to make Sim 2 support 3G while sim 1 on 4G?

The firmware which support 4G/3G nano SIM cards are not out yet
 

benny888

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
904
Reaction score
0
Anyone using 32gd dualism note 5 set from Malaysia? Bought this phone 1 years ago. Currently sim 2 is not working as it only support 2G network. Any update available to make Sim 2 support 3G while sim 1 on 4G?

Correct . 2nd sim only on 2G. Mine is 64gb. Still same on latest 76mb update. I think is hardware limitation. Am on Nougat
 

bawawaw

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2017
Messages
823
Reaction score
0
XSA already have. Updating mine to that now. 😁
hKxvSdG.jpg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top