human_shieldz
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2005
- Messages
- 7,785
- Reaction score
- 293
Someone asked today in Samsung FB page and they said 1st half of the year


Someone asked today in Samsung FB page and they said 1st half of the year![]()

Anyone successfully updated? The server prompted me for software update earlier and then went away





Hopefully Nougat can solve my current wifi problem. Pissed off when it comes to software issues.
Anyone successfully updated? The server prompted me for software update earlier and then went away
I have absolutely no issue now. Though i did have a change of router with the same brand and now i split up the SSID of 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz.
Near ending of april. The naugat, after a fresh restart, still cannot use fingprint to unlock device for initial unlock.
Eh it's out meh! You can just go manually choose to check for update right? If not, use PC and connect to the Kies see if there have.
<latest>N920IDVU3BPJ2/N920IOLC3BPJ2/N920IDVU3BQB1</latest>
I have change a new router. Interestingly everyone at the household can connect except my phone but I can connect wifi outside the house. Just sian.. did everything i could already and the wifi though connect, will drop after awhile. I give up trying.
Today i finally get the same phishing email as you guys but this time it says update before 30th April cos they extended the deadline LOL
Most likely is they can't roll Nougat out on time, extension is more for them but they make it sound like they are doing us a favour![]()
lol....i have a feeling they are more concerned with pushing out the software to "fix" the tint issues of S8/S8+ first, then push Note 5 update
lol....i have a feeling they are more concerned with pushing out the software to "fix" the tint issues of S8/S8+ first, then push Note 5 update
My experience with every update is so unpleasant.
The worst is note 4. The update totally render it so unuseable and I had to switch to note 5.
Not looking to it.
Can I not update it?
My experience with every update is so unpleasant.
The worst is note 4. The update totally render it so unuseable and I had to switch to note 5.
Not looking to it.
Can I not update it?