LiloStitch90
Member
- Joined
- Jun 8, 2012
- Messages
- 344
- Reaction score
- 3
How to screenshot without using spen?

How to screenshot without using spen?
simi brand? how many mah?Battery is my main concern but I bought the wireless portable charger already ... hopefully its going to be enough.
Storage also ... I just bought the 128GB microSD only a week ago.
Coming from the S6 edge , battery life is so much better. Been using the N5 for two days and a single charge managed to get me thru one day easily. Note that this is my 2nd phone (using the iP6+ mainly). Standby is good.
I am contemplating now to switch from iP6+ to N5 for my main phone.
I realized that the quick charging is so fast! Dunno what mojo Samsung did but the fast charge felt faster than on my S6 Edge.
So far my impression on N5 is great!
use the Samsung smart switch to change from iPhone 6+ to N5.!Coming from the S6 edge , battery life is so much better. Been using the N5 for two days and a single charge managed to get me thru one day easily. Note that this is my 2nd phone (using the iP6+ mainly). Standby is good.
I am contemplating now to switch from iP6+ to N5 for my main phone.
I realized that the quick charging is so fast! Dunno what mojo Samsung did but the fast charge felt faster than on my S6 Edge.
So far my impression on N5 is great!
How to screenshot without using spen?
Power + Home button ?
I dunno how to use S-Pen to screenshot.
Battery is my main concern but I bought the wireless portable charger already ... hopefully its going to be enough.
Storage also ... I just bought the 128GB microSD only a week ago.
When pull out S-Pen select screen write. Useful for webpages cause now you can screenshot multiple pages and the feature will stitch it up automatically.
128gb microsd cannot use in this note 5.
128gb microsd cannot use in this note 5.
maybe can buy a otg microsd card reader and connect to your n5 for your 128gb cardI know ... Zzzzz ...
I am using the Note5 right now ... Zzzzz
Battery is my main concern but I bought the wireless portable charger already ... hopefully its going to be enough.
Storage also ... I just bought the 128GB microSD only a week ago.
Why jump to note 3 not 4? Lol