The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Thread

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
15,161
Reaction score
2,875
Battery is my main concern but I bought the wireless portable charger already ... hopefully its going to be enough.

Storage also ... I just bought the 128GB microSD only a week ago.
simi brand? how many mah?
 

rockdjlow

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2010
Messages
627
Reaction score
2
Coming from the S6 edge , battery life is so much better. Been using the N5 for two days and a single charge managed to get me thru one day easily. Note that this is my 2nd phone (using the iP6+ mainly). Standby is good.
I am contemplating now to switch from iP6+ to N5 for my main phone. :)

I realized that the quick charging is so fast! Dunno what mojo Samsung did but the fast charge felt faster than on my S6 Edge.

So far my impression on N5 is great!

I had switched from IP6 to N5 since my Note 5 first launch.
 

Lobaba

Master Member
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
2,617
Reaction score
13
Coming from the S6 edge , battery life is so much better. Been using the N5 for two days and a single charge managed to get me thru one day easily. Note that this is my 2nd phone (using the iP6+ mainly). Standby is good.
I am contemplating now to switch from iP6+ to N5 for my main phone. :)

I realized that the quick charging is so fast! Dunno what mojo Samsung did but the fast charge felt faster than on my S6 Edge.

So far my impression on N5 is great!
use the Samsung smart switch to change from iPhone 6+ to N5.!
 

clyp1973

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2014
Messages
2,326
Reaction score
590
Interesting thing I notice, not sure if it's due to the amount of RAM:

on S6 edge, if I open many chrome tabs, when I go to the next tab, it's always loading.

On note 5, its always loaded when I go to the next tab.

Anybody know why?
 

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
6,922
Reaction score
675
Power + Home button ?

I dunno how to use S-Pen to screenshot.

When pull out S-Pen select screen write. Useful for webpages cause now you can screenshot multiple pages and the feature will stitch it up automatically.
 

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
28,709
Reaction score
2,411
Battery is my main concern but I bought the wireless portable charger already ... hopefully its going to be enough.

Storage also ... I just bought the 128GB microSD only a week ago.

128gb microsd cannot use in this note 5.
 

Chipero

Master Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2000
Messages
2,980
Reaction score
0
When pull out S-Pen select screen write. Useful for webpages cause now you can screenshot multiple pages and the feature will stitch it up automatically.

Power and Home buttons still more comfortable for me. So many generation of note that i have used, I never use the S pen ^^
 

kEvinErd

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
5,783
Reaction score
468
I shouldn't be complaining about this..but how come I don't have the VoLTE icon on my status bar even though I've it turned on in my phone settings? I'm on StarHub.
 

Bulletbreaker

Senior Member
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
788
Reaction score
15
Battery is my main concern but I bought the wireless portable charger already ... hopefully its going to be enough.

Storage also ... I just bought the 128GB microSD only a week ago.

You can purchase micro sd reader otg. Using one for s6 edge. Check out amazon or if you can find locally, better
 

jamesbach

Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
285
Reaction score
0
Using Note 5 for 2 days. No complain at all. I have Ip 6+ as well and i must say Note 5 is the only Android model that gives me the same awesome feeling to hold like Ip6+.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top