technolust
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2011
- Messages
- 7,044
- Reaction score
- 323
Agreed. I used to get from him. But the last 2 times i got it from someone else because of no reply.
He earned enuff liao probably :0

Agreed. I used to get from him. But the last 2 times i got it from someone else because of no reply.
anyone using?btw, usb3.0 otg thumdrive can use on note 5? heard note 5 only usb2.0...
no la. think he is too busy running one-man show. give chance la.He earned enuff liao probably :0
anyone using?
Confirm can. I am using SanDisk otg USB 3.0 with note 5.
I notice a few time while typing, it auto go to next line.Hmm ... me too but I also have this very frequent, I should say situation ... I have swiftkey installed ... so everything would be fine till about 10 seconds later ... the keyboard will just dropped out of sight while I was still typing away ... and then return 3 seconds later.
After that I can continue to type and it will not happen again.
I tested the USB 3.0 on boh note 5 and note 4, can see the speed different. Probably due to the UFS 2.0 storage on the Note 5.
ok thanks for the feedbackConfirm can. I am using SanDisk otg USB 3.0 with note 5.
Any heating issue with note 5 here with any bros here?
Not sure if its my phone then. I can feel abit warm whenever i surf 10 to 20mins of youtube etcPreviously, I was using Galaxy S6 and faced serious overheating issue so much so that I couldn't hold it. Took a gamble to purchase Note 5 this round.
So far so good, though Note 5 is sharing the same chipset as S6, same metallic body and all.....no overheating issues for me even as I game often![]()
where to buy those NFC tags that i can program it?
GreatIt has to be the ultra fast speed of the storage implemented in Note 5. Nothing to do with USB 2.0 or 3.0, because the USB port in Note 5 and 4 only supports USB 2.0.
The type B ports for USB 3.0 is the one found in Note 3. Note the port design is USB 2.0 + extension.
The USB 3.0 OTG refers to the type A USB port which the OTG is plugged to computer. If the computer cannot support USB 3.0, the whole operation from computer to phone relies on USB 2.0 all the way.
Just for everyone's information.