is the kids mode usable now? the super laggy kids mode was the major reason I dislike note 4.
my kid likes it, no choice. And I would need to sell my Note 4 so I need to have it in my new Note 5.
Can you check if kids mode is available on yours?

is the kids mode usable now? the super laggy kids mode was the major reason I dislike note 4.
my kid likes it, no choice. And I would need to sell my Note 4 so I need to have it in my new Note 5.
Can you check if kids mode is available on yours?
Try this link? I was able to find it in galaxy apps store.
Anyone know how to migrate whatsapp from note 3 to 5??
Jialat now note 5 no sd card, how to move the database over? Tried to connect my note 3 to pc but just cannot see the files on my pc to copy over.
Mine is fine, don't reboot itself like you guys encountered, but it does get warm. (Thought the new processor should address this issue?)
Anyone know how to migrate whatsapp from note 3 to 5??
Jialat now note 5 no sd card, how to move the database over? Tried to connect my note 3 to pc but just cannot see the files on my pc to copy over.
Anyone know how to migrate whatsapp from note 3 to 5??
Jialat now note 5 no sd card, how to move the database over? Tried to connect my note 3 to pc but just cannot see the files on my pc to copy over.
Anyone know how to migrate whatsapp from note 3 to 5??
Jialat now note 5 no sd card, how to move the database over? Tried to connect my note 3 to pc but just cannot see the files on my pc to copy over.
Alternatively, download the latest android version from https://www.whatsapp.com/android/
Then you'll have the option to backup (convo and media files) to Google Drive. But just to be safe, I also copied the whole WhatsApp folder to my comp. You'll never know if the online backup option fails...
Alternatively, download the latest android version from https://www.whatsapp.com/android/
Then you'll have the option to backup (convo and media files) to Google Drive. But just to be safe, I also copied the whole WhatsApp folder to my comp. You'll never know if the online backup option fails...
...there's no way to delete the whatsapp hidden back up files in my google drive. Super regret backing up using whatsapp
For an octa core phone this warmness is very mild already.
Use cpu-z app and screenshot the thermals page when u think it's hot. Let's see the temps
Note 5 usually around 45 to 50 max at load.
My z3+ was a piping hot 65 degrees Celsius quite often on the processor.
G flex 2 etc also run much hotter than note 5.
So I believe 14nm process definitely is already cooler than 20nm
![]()
can delete.
yeah, i know. i tried before. the website say must wait, but i waited like 2-3 hours, the hidden data still dont appear.
.haha maybe u kena 7th month woowooowooo.
I just tested backup and delete again, works for me almost instantly![]()
Anybody collected the gifts yesterday? Any long queue? Can collect for ownself and also collect for friend?

U mean this?May i know how to close the app from being smaller everytime i accidentally touch it become smaller?