The Sneakers/Shoe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erwinlow

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2008
Messages
9,640
Reaction score
0
Has anyone bought shoes from zipia before? Anyone knows if they are true-to-size? Or do they run slightly smaller/larger? TIA!
 

Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
15,541
Reaction score
530
I really like this Chucks John Varvatos, but so expensive, I think $199 :eek:

117532_a.jpg

not bad:):):):)
 

beckhamfan

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
1,472
Reaction score
0
Anyone know how to get YSL sneakers besides the official YSL store in Singapore? As they don't have my size. I'm okay with buying Online and In stores.
 

babybaby92

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
hello!

i am new here. May i know where can i get the shoes which is similar to pierre hardy hi-cut?
 

buzzstar

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2003
Messages
6,344
Reaction score
0
anyone have any idea if this pair of shoe is available in local Fred Perry Laurel store?
how much is it retailing for? thanks!!

image1l.jpg
 

reverseBungee

Master Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
2,745
Reaction score
1
erm just to share, causeway point got converse clearance outside metro first level.

I bought one canvas shoes at $29.90
 

uthuth

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2008
Messages
2,150
Reaction score
0
Anyone knows where can I buy vans shoes except at marina square and tangs? Im looking for Vans Authentic True White shoes
Vans_Authentic_TrueWhite.jpg
 
Last edited:

lucci87

Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
anyone have any idea that where can i get the sneaker design by jay chou call phantaci grand piano max? .... appreciate if i can get any answer.....
 

andreamarielinares

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2010
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Guys, I wanna share this to you. I was shocked when I read this. Did you know that converse not now an American brand? During August of 2009 all converse manufacturing station in America was closed. Now converse shoes and other converse products are manufactured in INDONESIA.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top