
store got very limited choices of colour..
try the size at the store, get online![]()
leh. the staff serve until so good already. den tell him dont want. although can save $$$ 

I really like this Chucks John Varvatos, but so expensive, I think $199
![]()
suntec store. staff there is friendly. IMO i think get from store better. dont risk getting the wrong size.
and the v fact that online prices doesn't really saves u alot as well. i got the vintage leather db @ 168, saw them goin for 75pounds at asos b4. i dun risk getting the wrng size, which is good.
anyway, the bloody sizes srs v limited. i have to switch frm ion to suntec just to find my size
^ eh weird. knn all ppl say chucks need dwnsize and for clarks as well. i buy same size as vans like v minimal diff nia eh.
and when i bought briks the previous time i had to dwnsize 2. weird, but buying from local retail is a safer bet for me if its a first time buy.
I find the cutting/certain designs of feiyue nice.
But the brand puts me off

Sometimes walk walk walk, the laces will slide down to the insole underneath my foot then will be quite uncomfortable, so I just tie it underneath the tongue.
anyone know where to buy shoes similar to this:
http://hervintagestore.blogspot.com/2010/09/cap-shoe-price-52-meetup57-register.html
sizing on the site too small