The Visionaire EC

hongge

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2005
Messages
2,301
Reaction score
261
QJ totally rejected my e-app during the VIP launch so I abit angry with them cos the developer attitude very bad, not willing to negotiate.

Not in a hurry to buy now since my choice unit taken up so will just slowly observe the market.
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
QJ totally rejected my e-app during the VIP launch so I abit angry with them cos the developer attitude very bad, not willing to negotiate.

Not in a hurry to buy now since my choice unit taken up so will just slowly observe the market.

I think you can wait for your MOP to be over. Market is still slow so you should still get good units.
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
Where is the cp entrance? Below stack 08? Is that why only 1 unit sold? I'm thinking of either 21 or 08. Went to stand near stack 44, equivalent of stack 21. The mrt is quite loud. None West sun facing C5 really very limited. Either near track or near sub stn or near the road

CP entrance under stacks 07 and 08. Not good to be near generator / substation either.

Don't forget that some of those south-facing units are quite close to Brownstone's units and clubhouse. Stack 21 seems better than 17.

Are the pool-facing ones within your budget?
 
Last edited:

the fiddler on the roof

Junior Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2016
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
CP entrance under stacks 07 and 08. Not good to be near generator / substation either.

Don't forget that some of those south-facing units are quite close to Brownstone's units and clubhouse. Stack 21 seems better than 17.

Are the pool-facing ones within your budget?

Blk 7 and blk 8 shld provide relatively unlocked views of the lower surrounding estate though so more privacy and presumably more wind.. A bit near substation through so pros and cons
 

mt

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
So far did developer offer any further discount or price reduction as compare with the listed price launched on first day?
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
So far did developer offer any further discount or price reduction as compare with the listed price launched on first day?

I don't think it will happen so soon. They would also have removed the 1% launch discount.
 

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
CP entrance under stacks 07 and 08. Not good to be near generator / substation either.

Don't forget that some of those south-facing units are quite close to Brownstone's units and clubhouse. Stack 21 seems better than 17.

Are the pool-facing ones within your budget?
I would prefer C5 layout. Don't find the need to spend 100k+ more for 4 bedder or 50k+ for an extra balcony for c6.
I was looking at 21 but the mrt noise is quite loud. Stack 08 is a bit further from the sub stn but the constant sound of car stopping and moving off at the gantry really puts me off too. That would all defeat the purpose of me giving up my tpy as 1 main reason is the noise
So sian now. Really no good units for c5

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
I would prefer C5 layout. Don't find the need to spend 100k+ more for 4 bedder or 50k+ for an extra balcony for c6.
I was looking at 21 but the mrt noise is quite loud. Stack 08 is a bit further from the sub stn but the constant sound of car stopping and moving off at the gantry really puts me off too. That would all defeat the purpose of me giving up my tpy as 1 main reason is the noise
So sian now. Really no good units for c5

Actually, how do you know the noise is quite loud? The track is some 50 metres away and usually the noise travels more to higher floors. According to the website, floors 4 to 6 are available and are not too bad.
 

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
Actually, how do you know the noise is quite loud? The track is some 50 metres away and usually the noise travels more to higher floors. According to the website, floors 4 to 6 are available and are not too bad.
I stood at pavement next stack 42, same dist as stack 21 to the track to hear the noise level. I would have been at level 1 and even with cars passing by, the noise is still quite loud. Imagine being at stack 21 with no cars passing by, it would be even more audible

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
I stood at pavement next stack 42, same dist as stack 21 to the track to hear the noise level. I would have been at level 1 and even with cars passing by, the noise is still quite loud. Imagine being at stack 21 with no cars passing by, it would be even more audible

I think it wouldn't be so loud from inside the unit since it's not facing the track.
 

Alabone

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
I know what you mean. But I've stayed at my current place for like donkey years, and I can tell you, I don't notice the trains when they go by. Coz used to it already. 😁

I stood at pavement next stack 42, same dist as stack 21 to the track to hear the noise level. I would have been at level 1 and even with cars passing by, the noise is still quite loud. Imagine being at stack 21 with no cars passing by, it would be even more audible

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 

Alabone

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Also, my unit now faces the track. And when I go to my bedroom, I don't hear the train at all. In the living room can hear but it's not conversation stopping.

I stood at pavement next stack 42, same dist as stack 21 to the track to hear the noise level. I would have been at level 1 and even with cars passing by, the noise is still quite loud. Imagine being at stack 21 with no cars passing by, it would be even more audible

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
Also, my unit now faces the track. And when I go to my bedroom, I don't hear the train at all. In the living room can hear but it's not conversation stopping.
Think it depends on where the mbr is facing. For C5, it's in line with the living room.
Same for my current unit. Living room noisy, mbr still ok cuz got toilet to block.
Gonna go to amk later to hear the noise. To a block right next to the track but the furthest unit. Should be similar to stack 21

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 

Minkie

Junior Member
Joined
May 10, 2016
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
New to this forum! :) About to buy a unit in Visionaire as well which brings me here and the topic right now is spot on, now that my remaining concern is the track noise.. looking at a pool view unit in a stack somewhere between the track and the main entrance to offset noise and walking distance to mrt. On Grix's comment, is it true that usually noise is more apparent on higher floors? Seems to be consistent with what has been discussed in this thread:

[www].renotalk.com/forum/topic/13106-noise-from-mrt-station-any-experienceadvice-pls/

If this is the case, would consider a lower floor pool view unit. Would prefer to hear less train noise and do not mind the floor level. Happy to hear any advice.

Actually, how do you know the noise is quite loud? The track is some 50 metres away and usually the noise travels more to higher floors. According to the website, floors 4 to 6 are available and are not too bad.
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
New to this forum! :) About to buy a unit in Visionaire as well which brings me here and the topic right now is spot on, now that my remaining concern is the track noise.. looking at a pool view unit in a stack somewhere between the track and the main entrance to offset noise and walking distance to mrt. On Grix's comment, is it true that usually noise is more apparent on higher floors? Seems to be consistent with what has been discussed in this thread:

[www].renotalk.com/forum/topic/13106-noise-from-mrt-station-any-experienceadvice-pls/

If this is the case, would consider a lower floor pool view unit. Would prefer to hear less train noise and do not mind the floor level. Happy to hear any advice.

Welcome!

Middle cluster is probably best. For pool view, 5th to 7th floor would be good, 3rd or 4th still okay. Any particular stack or type?

Re-posting useful website URL:
http://www.temasekhome.com/the-visionaire-ec/
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top