Thanks Grix! I'm looking at Stack 13 because I'm going for the main pool view - I'm choosing between 3/5/7 floors. My parents stay at this area hence this development is one I really hope to buy.
On the point that higher floor usually get more exposure to noise, is this from your experience? Track noise is my concern. I don't mind swimming pool noise because activities stop after 10pm.
Also, if choosing between these three levels (3/5/7 floors), which do you feel would offer the best pool view / pool feel?
Know that preferences vary but hope to get a general guidance. Excited to be choosing a unit soon. Thanks for the help!
On the point that higher floor usually get more exposure to noise, is this from your experience? Track noise is my concern. I don't mind swimming pool noise because activities stop after 10pm.
Also, if choosing between these three levels (3/5/7 floors), which do you feel would offer the best pool view / pool feel?
Know that preferences vary but hope to get a general guidance. Excited to be choosing a unit soon. Thanks for the help!
Welcome!
Middle cluster is probably best. For pool view, 5th to 7th floor would be good, 3rd or 4th still okay. Any particular stack or type?
Last edited:

