The Visionaire EC

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
was going through the facing etc that you guys was discussing about ah but probably i missed out some points or something but why is stack 53 and 60 fully sold? pricing also not say very good nor the facing..

My inside info says this:

Stack 53 because only 2 stacks of CS4 available (the other stack is 04) and for about 30k more it faces the water features and partly the pool, whereas stack 04 is quite close to other row of blocks and doesn't have such a good facing.

Stack 60 because it is the best choice of the CS3a type in price and distance from MRT (less noise). It is cheaper than stack 49 by about 50k, while also cheaper than stack 25 by 40k. Those with less budget constraints would have chosen 49.
 

mt

Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
I have asked around and all agents say price will not drop , in fact there is a chance for the price to increase . The most you can get is the same discounted price as Day 1 launch. They cited brownstone that have increased price when nearer TOP... don't know whether can trust these agent words.
 

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
Stack 16 is actually 'abv' e pump room. Not generator. If u look at e architectural model which needs approval, it's a pump room. There is another small building next to it. That's the generator and all these are at sub level.
Thus what do u guys think of high floor at stack 16? I know for hdb they will have regular pumping of water to the top water tank at regular timing everyday. Not sure abt visionaire. Concerned that it will get very loud

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 
Last edited:

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
I have asked around and all agents say price will not drop , in fact there is a chance for the price to increase . The most you can get is the same discounted price as Day 1 launch. They cited brownstone that have increased price when nearer TOP... don't know whether can trust these agent words.
Tell u. Don't trust the agent. I suspect the agent played mind games with me. Heard that their comm is much lower in absolute % if I take the 1% disc.

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
Tell u. Don't trust the agent. I suspect the agent played mind games with me. Heard that their comm is much lower in absolute % if I take the 1% disc.

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT

You can say price is not fixed. How much discount the agent can push is up to your relationship with the agent and your bargaining skills. Developers have a decent profit margin. But like all commodities, the ones in high demand are harder to squeeze out discounts.
 

Firmament1987

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
1,110
Reaction score
0
grix guru share some tips eh.. btw you only prowl visionaire thread or are you active in all ppty thread?
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
grix guru share some tips eh.. btw you only prowl visionaire thread or are you active in all ppty thread?

Haha I have only been serious about property threads recently. Not a guru and certainly not an agent, but if I can answer a question I will try my very best, with as much accuracy as possible. Most info was gleaned from agents and the internet. The rest is behavioural logic, if there's such a thing.

Got any other questions about Visionaire? :s13:

I have something to promote for Visionaire - the address "Canberra Drive".

Quite atas-sounding. :s13::s13::s13:
 

warr

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,135
Reaction score
8
I have asked around and all agents say price will not drop , in fact there is a chance for the price to increase . The most you can get is the same discounted price as Day 1 launch. They cited brownstone that have increased price when nearer TOP... don't know whether can trust these agent words.


have been hearing this since 20 years ago from agents.
if you are a buyer, this is what you hear.
if you are a seller, you hear the opposite: price will drop, please sell quickly..
 

SKWSMC

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
have been hearing this since 20 years ago from agents.
if you are a buyer, this is what you hear.
if you are a seller, you hear the opposite: price will drop, please sell quickly..

:s13: This is very true.
A matter of fact, the developer of some PC and EC are giving discount to push the remaining units. Although these units mostly are the left over units, it is certainly cheaper then the launch price.
The market and economic both are on a downtrend. Unless something drastic happen, if not the price is unlikely to increase. Even if the price so call increase by 1%, you can still get it at the launch price.
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
:s13: This is very true.
A matter of fact, the developer of some PC and EC are giving discount to push the remaining units. Although these units mostly are the left over units, it is certainly cheaper then the launch price.

While logical, it's not always true.

I took a belated interest in SkyPark half a year ago. They had about 3% discount 6 months before TOP, then raised the price just near TOP.

I am still trying to find the logic behind this. Were they expecting to have to incur additional costs due to unsold units at TOP, thereby raising the price for the remaining units? :s11:
 

SKWSMC

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
While logical, it's not always true.

I took a belated interest in SkyPark half a year ago. They had about 3% discount 6 months before TOP, then raised the price just near TOP.

I am still trying to find the logic behind this. Were they expecting to have to incur additional costs due to unsold units at TOP, thereby raising the price for the remaining units? :s11:

When the balance units is below 10%, the developer will have bigger bargain power. I believe Skypark by now balance units will be below 5%. So no doubt they will try to take back the discount when near TOP.
Not referring to Skypark but in general. If the units are not idea units, the buyer still can ask for discount or even better bargain. But the developer will not shout loud loud on this. Cause the developer want to make those people who bought slightly earlier feel that they make the right choice.
 

Tuckie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
24,833
Reaction score
1,198
this is the same theory as why BTO is priced cheaper than SOBF although you are purchasing in the same area, but SOBF usually have shorter time to the TOP date.
 

warr

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,135
Reaction score
8
While logical, it's not always true.

I took a belated interest in SkyPark half a year ago. They had about 3% discount 6 months before TOP, then raised the price just near TOP.

I am still trying to find the logic behind this. Were they expecting to have to incur additional costs due to unsold units at TOP, thereby raising the price for the remaining units? :s11:

marketing ploy. u get better price for remaining units for sure; otherwise who wanna buy them. remember they risk a fine if not sold, so the ball is in your hands if you really can play with time of course. sometimes they have to back up what they said, removing the discounts. Then giving discounts again on some special holidays. then removing then giving again. just like the guys selling electronics.
 

Gluttonish

Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
I've been checking out ECs in Sembawang since the launch of skypark. The tactic of "wait for price to drop"didn't quite work for me as by the time I wait it out, the units I like are sold out and there isn't any great discount on balance units. Ended up missing the boat for both skypark and brownstone. Hence this time I've booked the visionaire unit during launch day!
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
I've been checking out ECs in Sembawang since the launch of skypark. The tactic of "wait for price to drop"didn't quite work for me as by the time I wait it out, the units I like are sold out and there isn't any great discount on balance units. Ended up missing the boat for both skypark and brownstone. Hence this time I've booked the visionaire unit during launch day!

Well done! Good that the response was rather lukewarm on launch day so I'm sure you got a choice unit.

I've a theory that the scenario for some buyers might have been different if Visionaire had been launched after Parc Life. Would you have considered the latter seriously?
 

asky2505

Master Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
201
Someone told me that the mrt track noise will be 'trapped' in the middle of the project due to the way the stacks are arranged. Due to the principles of how sound travels, the noise will bounce off every oppo block facing the amenities. So even the stacks behind will hear the noise quite clearly.
Is that true?

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
 

hongge

Senior Member
Joined
May 22, 2005
Messages
2,301
Reaction score
261
Not sure how much sound will be trapped, but the older train model C151 & C651 on the NSL are undergoing mid-life refurbishment and will reduce noise by 12db. If by any chance the noise barriers are installed in future, another 10db reduction. Won't be too loud at the middle or end of the project If you have soundproof curtain installed in your bedrooms.

http://www.sgtrains.com/train.html
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
Someone told me that the mrt track noise will be 'trapped' in the middle of the project due to the way the stacks are arranged. Due to the principles of how sound travels, the noise will bounce off every oppo block facing the amenities. So even the stacks behind will hear the noise quite clearly.
Is that true?

Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT

I'm not an expert but unless they are all solid walls, then the noise shouldn't echo or get trapped. With all the obstacles such as trees to absorb or dissipate the sound, I'm not the least bit concerned. I think only those who live in the 2 blocks next to the track need to worry about the noise.

Maybe you can try going to the back of 8 courtyards / yishun sapphire or someplace where there are obstacles to see if the noise actually travels.
 

Gluttonish

Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Well done! Good that the response was rather lukewarm on launch day so I'm sure you got a choice unit.

I've a theory that the scenario for some buyers might have been different if Visionaire had been launched after Parc Life. Would you have considered the latter seriously?

Probably will be slightly more interested but don't think I can deal with the west sun facing units.

There's just not enough pull factors in parc life for me. Visionaire is more meticulous in their design and function. Parc life doesn't even have soft closing for their wardrobes. Don't recall them listing down the brand of their bathroom fittings as well.
 

zaviour

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
791
Reaction score
8
Probably will be slightly more interested but don't think I can deal with the west sun facing units.

There's just not enough pull factors in parc life for me. Visionaire is more meticulous in their design and function. Parc life doesn't even have soft closing for their wardrobes. Don't recall them listing down the brand of their bathroom fittings as well.

you r right for that part.. but reason given to me at that time is that fraser is rushing for launch therefore no brand being confirm yet.. as for the wardrobe i think parclife is one of the worst one, no soft closing, not fully build as in provide some sort like cabinet... however, their verandah layout quite nice i feel...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top