Then it is quite strange because the way they draw the living room sofa is facing toward the open kitchen.. so how do you even put up the TV there when it is open kitchen concept.. that's why I don't really get it.. I did even asked the agent at that time do they have the small scale model for this unit.. but till now no answer so I guess nope...
There is an half-height cabinet installed to separate the open kitchen with the living room. If you opt-in glass panel, they will install the panel to cover it up.
Nowadays with digital TV antenna, no need to use the wall socket for your TV. Can just switch side with the sofa so that can watch TV from kitchen and dining area. Not sure if it will have any impact on smart feature since a smart speaker will be provided.
Last edited:

