the fiddler on the roof
Junior Member
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2016
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
Anyone know if Canberra drive is a busy road? I went down to reccre once and it was very quiet but that wasn't at peak hours
Nope. Only used by residents of e PC and EC. Sembawang rd is super busy in the evening. Mainly heavy vehiclesAnyone know if Canberra drive is a busy road? I went down to reccre once and it was very quiet but that wasn't at peak hours
192. Next time can go see ur Blk to see e view196. What about you?
In SG you have to believe in 1 thing, which is: money talks. By virtue of being an EC, there's increased chance govt will listen to you... hard truths but that's how it works in SG... so don't be too quick to strike out the possibility of a noise barrier being implemented![]()
I guess asky2505 up his budget and went for stack 45. No west sun, track noise shielded by stack 44 and it is 41m away from stack 20.
Confirm diff view from 'mine'. Bloody developer rej my stack 45. Say popular stack. Don't wana wait for my MOP. Now appealing. Might go for stack 16 or nothing at all. PissedHuh what view?
Confirm diff view from 'mine'. Bloody developer rej my stack 45. Say popular stack. Don't wana wait for my MOP. Now appealing. Might go for stack 16 or nothing at all. Pissed
Smtimes when things r not meant to be mine, don't force it. Might be a blessing in disguise.
Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
Confirm diff view from 'mine'. Bloody developer rej my stack 45. Say popular stack. Don't wana wait for my MOP. Now appealing. Might go for stack 16 or nothing at all. Pissed
Smtimes when things r not meant to be mine, don't force it. Might be a blessing in disguise.
Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
But I only want Canberra....I suggest you appeal or wait until MOP is met. There will still be plenty of choice in the coming months.
The 15% pyt will have to be in cash then? Cuz the bank won't grant the loan thus can't use cpf.Ya QJ also told me they only accept my booking if I book those unpopular stack like 57 but I wanted 28 as 52 is gone.
Agent told me if take 57 can fight for launch price and stagger 15% payment till mop.
But I only want Canberra....
I've spent so much time considering which project n unit. Finally made up my mind. Then now back to drawing board again.
Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
Then I might reconsider and take another stack. I've already paid addtl 50k from my initial budget. Now another 8k moreIf you give throw them back the 1% discount will they accept? Interested to see what motivates them.
The 15% pyt will have to be in cash then? Cuz the bank won't grant the loan thus can't use cpf.
Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT