Don't worry, u r not alone. The different is u have budget, don't see why QJ wants to push u away.

Word of advice for ppl who needs to appeal. Get an experienced Senior agent from the main sales team.
Super pissed. Everything ok yday. Can wait. Can get 1%. Can opt out of smart home. Then suddenly today like that.
My stack is 1 of the most ex leh. Not the cheapest stack loh.
Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
No one. Only thru agents. Maybe wkend will have. I've already issued my chq yday.No pple from QingJian there? Maybe when i appeal for my case, the developer pple is there so agent checked with them on the spot to get their confirmation.
But they have not take your 5% deposit right?
Yap. They will rtn me my chq.So can take back ur cheque since sales did not go through? Don't let them hold on to your $$ unless u really want to take stack16 high floor.
Now I'm gog to see a fengshui master. Let that decide to take or go.wah I guess if it is so troublesome and painful, you might want to re-consider it carefully since you might be right on the "blessing in disguise"... because if you force it and if in the future got some issue then you will always kena haunt by that feeling... somemore this is not like a cheap investment -- it is your home.
and lastly if you have decided, please do not look back etc.. just need to look forward and count all the pros and be content with it and be happy =)
No one. Only thru agents. Maybe wkend will have. I've already issued my chq yday.
My MOP is 1 yr later
Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
Ya. So in a way can't blame the developer.Sad to say, I guess your MOP is too far away to be considered. Unless your MOP is 3-6 mths you still have a case. It may not be your time to own an EC yet unfortunately....
Don't think so. Maybe no buy. Need sometime to cool down. My heart is broken. LolSo going for treasure crest?
They gave me a few. Either very near track or not the layout I want. C how la.....You can go during the weekend when the developer reps are there and then ask which stacks they are willing to reserve for you till MOP. You can then decide if you want to go ahead. Maybe there are other acceptable stacks.
They gave me a few. Either very near track or not the layout I want. C how la.....
Sent from sibeh sianz using GAGT
Yap. I won't. If I want such units, I'll wait for more disc. But unlikely I'll want themDon't commit to these unit. Likely they will not move even you reach MOP. Keep your option open. Don't tie yourself to the unit that u don't like.