The Visionaire EC

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
Last update for TOP seems to be around middle of the year.

On a FB post you can see the amazon lazy river and main pool take shape.

It might be possible that, in view of the showflat closing, one of the leftover units at blocks 170 or 200 may be a show-unit if it doesn't sell out by then.
 

frecia

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Last update for TOP seems to be around middle of the year.

On a FB post you can see the amazon lazy river and main pool take shape.

It might be possible that, in view of the showflat closing, one of the leftover units at blocks 170 or 200 may be a show-unit if it doesn't sell out by then.

Hi do you get all the updates n progress of VS on the fb resident page?? Or can we get it frm Qingjian website?? Where do u get the info abt TOP be probably mid of nxt yr? I still haven got my OTP thus I am not able to join the fb grp, so currently I am totally not aware of VS progress.
 

frecia

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
How come u've not gotten urs? I thought they will provide a copy on the day u sign?

As I am an upgrader, we need to delay our agreement purchase as am waiting for my current flat to be sold off. But on the day we submit our 5% cheque, I only received the floorplan. Tried to sent a request on fb with my floorplan as a proof of purchase, admin rejected me. Didnt know joining the fb group would be so stringent. I just hope someone can post pictures update in here, at least I can see its progress.
 

Superukawo

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2017
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Yes it does. I wish someone could post in here the progress pictures of VS, especially the landscape etc.

Oh I only receive the general booklet. No measurement at all. I don't even know what exactly They build in my unit. I should ask my agent then.
 

Superukawo

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2017
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
So. I suppose every buyer will get the full detailed floorplan with measurement and what they will get in their units? When they sign TOP and later S&P. Right?
 

Superukawo

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2017
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Cause I got nothing. Just a normal layout paper which exactly the same in the brochure booklet. No measurement. Sorry. Visionaire is my first house so I dunno what is norm to request
 

grix17

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2010
Messages
667
Reaction score
0
So. I suppose every buyer will get the full detailed floorplan with measurement and what they will get in their units? When they sign TOP and later S&P. Right?

The floor plan hasn't got precise measurements. You can only estimate it from the scale. So it's rather difficult to start planning ID and so on.
 

frecia

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2017
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
The floor plan hasn't got precise measurements. You can only estimate it from the scale. So it's rather difficult to start planning ID and so on.

Yup you're right! No measurements at all, have to estimate based on their scale.
 

Superukawo

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2017
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Anybody bought block 174 stack 10 huh ?Any opinion on that block and stack ?

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

Infront of stack 10. There is a electrical substation =(A substation is a part of an electrical generation, transmission, and distribution system. Substations transform voltage from high to low, or the reverse, or perform any of several other important functions)
 

Superukawo

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2017
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
They build a higher concrete wall to separate between the station and stack 10. Distance probably 4meters. This is what I saw at site and estimate from their site plan. You better go down to the site and have a look. Cause if the substation and generator. That is why most go for higher floor. Unless they give good discount on Low units.
 

Superukawo

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2017
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Other that this. Stack 10 is fine. No west sun. If you take 5th floor. "Potentially" unblock side view to open field and Terrance house and shops. Brownstone might block some of ur view thou
 

freak_lite

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2016
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
As I am an upgrader, we need to delay our agreement purchase as am waiting for my current flat to be sold off. But on the day we submit our 5% cheque, I only received the floorplan. Tried to sent a request on fb with my floorplan as a proof of purchase, admin rejected me. Didnt know joining the fb group would be so stringent. I just hope someone can post pictures update in here, at least I can see its progress.

You should receive a copy of the OTP doc even if you are waiting for your current flat to be sold. More impt is when your agent submit the documentation.
I was in a similar situation, needed to delay while waitng to complete the transfer sale of previous flat. When i signed the OTP last oct, agent never pass us the docs on same day but came over to pass us a copy the next day. HDB only approved my application for the transfer sale in dec.
For any contract you sign, it is only right for you to keep a copy too for proof in black&white. In case developer or agent play punk deny ever accepting your application. Prob agent lazy. No reason to no give you. Better Go bug your agent for it.
 

amelia80

Master Member
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
2,651
Reaction score
5
Infront of stack 10. There is a electrical substation =(A substation is a part of an electrical generation, transmission, and distribution system. Substations transform voltage from high to low, or the reverse, or perform any of several other important functions)
It means substation produces a considerable amount of noise is it ?

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT
 

Superukawo

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2017
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Was contemplating 10 but in the end went for 56. Which stack did u take?

I took stack 14
Stack 56 is good. Can see green view even after sport hub built up. All trees will keep I think.
Bus stop is infront block 192 based on the model at showroom
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top