The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

franco8822

Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
So many versions one ah. Ok I need to do some research. Saw another bro posted the red blue bezel. Like the colour combinations. Side track anyone tried the seiko astron?
 

DXMachina

Banned
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
6,259
Reaction score
0
Kiao kah Sunday

IMAG0590_zpsyhzp03fi.jpg
 

pwillie

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2000
Messages
4,854
Reaction score
716
I am actually a nice guy deep down. I respect people regardless of what watch they wear. I mean it's just a watch. Something material that we can't take to heaven or hell. Why judge a man over what he wears? Judge a man by his character, not his means.

One thing I don't condone is fake watches. Can't stand them. Or the people who wear them.

Ok la I'll stop trolling already. lets just keep the discussion on watches ok? Peace out.

Any thoughts on the JLC master control? I am also considering the glashutte original senator and zenith elite ultra thin. I wanna get something dressy but age-appropriate. I'm a 22 year old student!

too late reported for trolling :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top