knightcover
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 9, 2012
- Messages
- 9,288
- Reaction score
- 205

So many versions one ah. Ok I need to do some research. Saw another bro posted the red blue bezel. Like the colour combinations. Side track anyone tried the seiko astron?
天呀!!!
神呀!!!
救救我呀!!!妖佢老母。。。我白天见到鬼啦!!!
Haha done it for the last few watch now watch box full and padi still on the way.
I abit scared by my own spending lol
2 versions. Red blue bezel is turtle
https://www.seikowatches.com/press_release/2016/RLS1603-01/RLS1603-01.pdf
I am actually a nice guy deep down. I respect people regardless of what watch they wear. I mean it's just a watch. Something material that we can't take to heaven or hell. Why judge a man over what he wears? Judge a man by his character, not his means.
One thing I don't condone is fake watches. Can't stand them. Or the people who wear them.
Ok la I'll stop trolling already. lets just keep the discussion on watches ok? Peace out.
Any thoughts on the JLC master control? I am also considering the glashutte original senator and zenith elite ultra thin. I wanna get something dressy but age-appropriate. I'm a 22 year old student!
The hue of green is darn chio..![]()
wah bro on a roll...hoot PADI automatic and this!!!![]()
Bro small hoots for you nia...no scared de![]()