The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pagani_Z0nda

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
954
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the opinions on pam demand.

Anticipating what Tudor will offer tml :s12: Kinda tempted on the black bay bronze=:p
 

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
14,850
Reaction score
1,560
Apart from the Bambino (black dial model I want oos for a long time), what similar Bauhaus style/dress watches are available and good apart from the symphony (and no DW please :s22: ) and won't break the bank, i.e., under $200?

Thanks in advance! Not a fan of diver watches (yet) :)

Something from Seiko?
 

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
14,850
Reaction score
1,560
Good good.. Hope the price drop drop drop =:p

Aiming the new "thin" pams when they are out

If anything I think overall prices will generally, as your nick goes, surge when the "thin" pams are launched.

Anyway are PAMs now seeing better discounts at the ADs as well? Certainly the hit in pre-own market is quite apparent.
 

Pagani_Z0nda

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
954
Reaction score
0
If anything I think overall prices will generally, as your nick goes, surge when the "thin" pams are launched.

Anyway are PAMs now seeing better discounts at the ADs as well? Certainly the hit in pre-own market is quite apparent.

I noticed too... i asked my ad friend , pam demand definitely dropped. Seems hublot, tudor and even zenith gets more interest
 

mpcdude

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2014
Messages
1,325
Reaction score
0
Thanks for the opinions on pam demand.

Anticipating what Tudor will offer tml :s12: Kinda tempted on the black bay bronze=:p

Someone from Rolexforums claimed that his AD told him it will be a Sub reissue. If that's the case then I'm really interested!
 

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2008
Messages
11,113
Reaction score
1,370
Happy Wednesday Guys!

5A80DA96-EEC3-4EDC-A54E-9607359CE48A_zpswnedw3q4.jpg
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Apart from the Bambino (black dial model I want oos for a long time), what similar Bauhaus style/dress watches are available and good apart from the symphony (and no DW please :s22: ) and won't break the bank, i.e., under $200?

Thanks in advance! Not a fan of diver watches (yet) :)

Under $200...

Maybe you can look at the Tisell or Sea-Gull NOMOS/Stowa homages. Well, I hesitate to call them homage, cos anyone can do Bauhaus.
 

yattokame

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
5,335
Reaction score
0
Where are the balls?! ��

u come my house tonight I show you

Was this 11pm last night or 11am today? Thought yesterday u rejunvenated w a haircut? Take care dai kor!

1 o'clock - lateral inversion by mirror. thanks darling.

rejuvenated? more like I need a haircut to look less barbaric
 
Last edited:

yattokame

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
5,335
Reaction score
0
yatto kor kor go gym in his hiatus? so fit nao! ;)

cut sugar and carbs, and gym just a little only lah. 30-60mins. just simple push ups, crunches, planks, lunges then go on the treadmill or gym bike for 30mins. done.

also depends on whether I have time or not.
 

Turbo-lised

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2010
Messages
514
Reaction score
0
omg, i recently tested my steinhart OVM and it is +66.8 sec a day..
is it normal? :s11:

New%20test.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top