The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

rboyboy

Master Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
121
Wow ceramic daytona! Is the one from the left, alaskan project without the red thing?
 

edchys

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
5,274
Reaction score
754
Monotone on a Monday morning
krKie7Ol.jpg


Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT
 

sseah12

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
524
Reaction score
10

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Contemplating...

If you can only get one, would you get the Omega Speedmaster moonwatch... iwc mark vxiii (blue dial) or Tudor LHD ?

Orrr.... save up for a rolex ? :s22:

* i'm posting that question to myself too :o

Go back to your explorer lol

Welcome back pagani zonda gor gor
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Learnt new lowball tactic today..

Find USD website and lowball people saying the USD price lower than asking SGD price and hope people believe my BS.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
"Have you ever wanted to own a Iphone 7 at a affordable price? Yet apple products are extremely costly? Our credit company offers installment plans for your needs and desire products!
Free installment plan for

1) Exclusive Branded Product
2) Electronics
3) Cars
4) Others
5) Cash Loans Services (Strictly Singaporeans Only)

How it works?
Tell us what u want to buy or obtain.
Tell us how much you need in order to buy the product.
Our credit company will access your financial needs and provide you a affordable loan installment plan for your product with exclusive rebates and cash back!

Why wait? When u can get your product today, and pay later!

If keen or interested kindly please Whatsapp me ""benny"" @84301026 today!
Thank you!

i wanna buy apple inc instead. can?
 

yes1705

Master Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
3,173
Reaction score
0
Whenever I wind up my automatic watch (ETA 2824-2 movement) using the crown, I always hear a distinct gear turning sound and will feel resistance when it is near near fully wound.

Last week, I tried something different.
My automatic watch is fully unwound. Second hand is not moving.
While the second hand remained not moving, I did the following
1. I pulled out the crown all the way to set the hour and minute hands first, aka stop second hand moving mode.
2. Then I push back the crown inside in order to wind up the watch using the crown
This is when I realise I longer hear the gear winding sound as like I used to when I turn the crown to wind the watch. Also, I feel no resistance all the way until I hear the loud "click" signaling fully wound.

Did I spoil something inside by doing Step 1 on a fully unwound automatic watch? If yes, did I spoil the winding gear stuff which made it not working properly like how I had always remembered?
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Whenever I wind up my automatic watch (ETA 2824-2 movement) using the crown, I always hear a distinct gear turning sound and will feel resistance when it is near near fully wound.

Last week, I tried something different.
My automatic watch is fully unwound. Second hand is not moving.
While the second hand remained not moving, I did the following
1. I pulled out the crown all the way to set the hour and minute hands first, aka stop second hand moving mode.
2. Then I push back the crown inside in order to wind up the watch using the crown
This is when I realise I longer hear the gear winding sound as like I used to when I turn the crown to wind the watch. Also, I feel no resistance all the way until I hear the loud "click" signaling fully wound.

Did I spoil something inside by doing Step 1 on a fully unwound automatic watch? If yes, did I spoil the winding gear stuff which made it not working properly like how I had always remembered?


eta can fully wind one meh? the gears will slip when its done.

for what you wanna fully wind a eta?

yes you did i guess.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top