The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surge007

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2000
Messages
1,736
Reaction score
0
702D41D1-549E-4033-ACFF-12E2CA260F72_zpspwlf1mcf.png


Ke yi ma? About sgd 300

I backed this :D

Chose the "build my own" option

Quality from my last undone diver was good so I didn't hesitate when this went up=:p
 

confusedboi

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
724
Reaction score
22
Wah, I think you got a bargain if its below $1050? Haha

My friend looking to purchase 1 also.... we saw on website its OOS, so never bother to go down. You are very Lucky. Your watch serial number on the back higher then 1100?

Lol i talk and talk can only bargain down to 1050 nothing lower ... :o

Watch serial number is 1002 nice number.
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
Lol i talk and talk can only bargain down to 1050 nothing lower ... :o

Watch serial number is 1002 nice number.

Wah... yours is not the display set right? very low sia! My number is 1098 (2nd Batch of restock) so I was expecting the number be on the >1100 range. :s11:
 

Songyi

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Wah... yours is not the display set right? very low sia! My number is 1098 (2nd Batch of restock) so I was expecting the number be on the >1100 range. :s11:
My number is 1043 (is this also second batch?) and i also enquired when the website was out of stock, but they told me they had a piece in their boutique.
 

mpcdude

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2014
Messages
1,325
Reaction score
0
Looking to buy my next watch real soon. Anyone have lobang for Rolex sports models? Most prob I'll be going to Cortina at Paragon next week.
 

confusedboi

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
724
Reaction score
22
Wah... yours is not the display set right? very low sia! My number is 1098 (2nd Batch of restock) so I was expecting the number be on the >1100 range. :s11:

No leh, didn't see the watch on display. The staff bring it out from inside their working area.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top