![]()
Ke yi ma? About sgd 300
I backed this
Chose the "build my own" option
Quality from my last undone diver was good so I didn't hesitate when this went up

![]()
Ke yi ma? About sgd 300

![]()
Ke yi ma? About sgd 300
Overseas. JDM. Chino.
Wah, I think you got a bargain if its below $1050? Haha
My friend looking to purchase 1 also.... we saw on website its OOS, so never bother to go down. You are very Lucky. Your watch serial number on the back higher then 1100?

Last time if you pay cash you can get some discount, no longer the case now?Lol i talk and talk can only bargain down to 1050 nothing lower ...
Watch serial number is 1002 nice number.
Last time if you pay cash you can get some discount, no longer the case now?
Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT

Lol i talk and talk can only bargain down to 1050 nothing lower ...
Watch serial number is 1002 nice number.

Last time if you pay cash you can get some discount, no longer the case now?
Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT
How much did you manage to bargain until? $1050 is normal discount. Their usual discount is to take away the gst.I not sure still the same but I bring down $1100 in $50 notes and slowly bargain downwards. Remember to bargain for extra Nato straps!!![]()
My number is 1043 (is this also second batch?) and i also enquired when the website was out of stock, but they told me they had a piece in their boutique.Wah... yours is not the display set right? very low sia! My number is 1098 (2nd Batch of restock) so I was expecting the number be on the >1100 range.![]()
Wah... yours is not the display set right? very low sia! My number is 1098 (2nd Batch of restock) so I was expecting the number be on the >1100 range.![]()
Last time if you pay cash you can get some discount, no longer the case now?
Sent from Huawei NEXUS 6P using GAGT
At first they quote me 1128. Then bargain down to 1070. Pay full cash they only offer 1050 lowest. Think I not regular enough for even more discount.
U never peep the half ball? Earn back abit