rboyboy
Master Member
- Joined
- Feb 16, 2011
- Messages
- 4,863
- Reaction score
- 121
bo leh. haha it's on leather strap. haha oem oyster from?
try asking yobokies wjean or strapcode? Not sure if they have the endlinks to fit MM300 though..

bo leh. haha it's on leather strap. haha oem oyster from?
I'll relay that message to my 4th concubine, it's kind of difficult since ******* children don't dine together with me, but I try to make them feel at home with my old watches.
try asking yobokies wjean or strapcode? Not sure if they have the endlinks to fit MM300 though..
What a terrific "luxury" watch you have here! Outstanding value and bang per buck I suppose![]()
Hoot Stowa strap for my favorite watch.. Not bad, though it took some time getting here cos I really think they cock up the address first time and it went back. Second one I asked them show me the label, it was correct but the handwriting for the numbers CMI, so I said maybe write it more neatly. Arrived today with new spelling error in my address.. But at least it's here!
hahahahaha wtf is wrong with you man.
nobody is interested in you. haha just delete la. knn ***** attention seeking retard.
Wow you take it to a whole new level. Unsubstantiated personal attack eh? A clear example of a lack of class. Haha come say it in my face if you're such a tough guy. LOL.
Daniel daniel daniel.... You don't own this forum...
you sir, is a ***** joke. hahahaha
Daniel daniel daniel.... You don't own this forum...
knn you're the one who say you wanted to delete your account, walk the talk. delete and be gone. hahaha
idiot sia you hahaha


haha i research but don't have. haha so didn't bother looking already

What a terrific "luxury" watch you have here! Outstanding value and bang per buck I suppose
am i the first who proclaim i wanna buy a MM becuz of this strap?![]()

![]()
Hoot Stowa strap for my favorite watch.. Not bad, though it took some time getting here cos I really think they cock up the address first time and it went back. Second one I asked them show me the label, it was correct but the handwriting for the numbers CMI, so I said maybe write it more neatly. Arrived today with new spelling error in my address.. But at least it's here!
it's funny how MM300 is such a popular watch but nobody manufactures one that fits perfectly?!
so gx has a new nickname I see.![]()
damnnnn it was pretty cheap then cause of the yen.
i remember it going at 2.3-2.4k for a brand new sbdx017.
so you got it, enjoy it man, i am enjoying mine whenever i can.
speaking of mm300, maybe change back bracelet for fun. but the clasp is a disappointment![]()
Learn some grammar first...