The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmonkabby

Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2008
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
My fifty fathoms says hi!

4627BB4E-3E2A-4F1B-8608-988D517185B6_zpsni0ckpbt.jpg
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
308
Reaction score
0
Is there a difference between being able to own a watch and being able to buy a watch? Just my opinion but I feel like some people are able to come up with the cash to buy a watch but are not able to truly own and afford it.. Hoping for a mature discussion related to watches. Would love to hear other perspectives!
 

Songyi

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
hi any kind bros have any idea where i might be able to find this in shops ?

Big Time and Mustafa don't seem to have this model.

edUfWmt.jpg
 

lyrrom

Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2011
Messages
400
Reaction score
0
Is there a difference between being able to own a watch and being able to buy a watch? Just my opinion but I feel like some people are able to come up with the cash to buy a watch but are not able to truly own and afford it.. Hoping for a mature discussion related to watches. Would love to hear other perspectives!
what is your definition of "truly owning and affording it"?

Sent from Samsung SM-G930F using GAGT
 

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
59
Has anyone had a positive experience shopping at Chuan watches?

I was there with a friend to buy a piece and felt the tone of their sales staff quite arrogant...or very "direct", if I were to put it subtly.

But since I wasn't the purchaser, decided not to give my friend any of my personal comments...but thought whether I was being a little too sensitive...
 

cichlid

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
2,961
Reaction score
1,068
hi any kind bros have any idea where i might be able to find this in shops ?

Big Time and Mustafa don't seem to have this model.

edUfWmt.jpg

Mustafa confirm don't have, can try calling Big-time or skywatches
 

villan

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2003
Messages
5,067
Reaction score
18
Has anyone had a positive experience shopping at Chuan watches?

I was there with a friend to buy a piece and felt the tone of their sales staff quite arrogant...or very "direct", if I were to put it subtly.

But since I wasn't the purchaser, decided not to give my friend any of my personal comments...but thought whether I was being a little too sensitive...

"friendly" and "good service" if you buy or display strong intention of buying. Buy or f*** off attitude...

heard them badmouthing other customers (in an uncouth manner) who left after trying but did not purchase.
 
Last edited:

coern

Banned
Joined
Nov 12, 2000
Messages
18,962
Reaction score
3,069
Sounds like sovil et titus... 不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有

At the end of the day, other people's $$ is not my business. ✌🏻️

Is there a difference between being able to own a watch and being able to buy a watch? Just my opinion but I feel like some people are able to come up with the cash to buy a watch but are not able to truly own and afford it.. Hoping for a mature discussion related to watches. Would love to hear other perspectives!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top