The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
39,146
Reaction score
7
And tell your wife to stop spoiling him, he want to go IWC gallery to lord it over salesmen don't bring him!

omg i LOL so hard at this :s13: suddenly rmb tt email which he claimed was sent to him by IWC people (??) :s13:
 

Chrysanthemum Tea

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
6,081
Reaction score
1,412
Those with MM300s might need to see this:

9682b4_79fe9a9310b442c5810d6f7028ecf20f~mv2_d_4288_2848_s_4_2.jpg


9682b4_9f0a20f1a88444b7bc04c4ae579b9df7~mv2_d_4288_2848_s_4_2.jpg


9682b4_7630c92a042a4adfb0f7cd718a647164~mv2_d_2848_2848_s_4_2.jpg


http://www.crafterblue.com/#!seiko-marinemaster-300m-strap-cb03/pj6zr

Curved end rubber strap that can fit the original MM300 clasp
 

cichlid

Master Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2004
Messages
2,961
Reaction score
1,068
Speaking of strap, the keeper of the original rubber strap of my 3 year old baby tuna broke. I'm quite surprised actually. Time to use my SRP653 new style rubber strap.
29419490521_f2494c98a7_k.jpg
 
Last edited:

BallGag

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,282
Reaction score
6
Son, we only went to Lion City Rentals to see your new workplac - err, vehicle. I'm proud you've decided to drive with Uber. After all, Mom was a "ride-share" pioneer.
 

BallGag

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,282
Reaction score
6
And tell your wife to stop spoiling him, he want to go IWC gallery to lord it over salesmen don't bring him!

I'll relay that message to my 4th concubine, it's kind of difficult since ******* children don't dine together with me, but I try to make them feel at home with my old watches.
 

BallGag

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,282
Reaction score
6
oh why? but it's a really beautiful piece. one of the best seiko ever did.



cheaper than AP

:)

Yeah... And the only time I seriously considered getting one was when you were in Japan and offered to help us buy. Missing that chance drove me nuts, and the rest is history.
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Sometimes I look back at it all and ask myself why I chose to use saran wrap on that fateful night.

It's ok, you used spermicide too, but too little. So the weakest of your armies created bad offspring. :(
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Yeah... And the only time I seriously considered getting one was when you were in Japan and offered to help us buy. Missing that chance drove me nuts, and the rest is history.

damnnnn it was pretty cheap then cause of the yen.

i remember it going at 2.3-2.4k for a brand new sbdx017.

so you got it, enjoy it man, i am enjoying mine whenever i can.

speaking of mm300, maybe change back bracelet for fun. but the clasp is a disappointment :(
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
fpj6GuU.jpg


Hoot Stowa strap for my favorite watch.. Not bad, though it took some time getting here cos I really think they cock up the address first time and it went back. Second one I asked them show me the label, it was correct but the handwriting for the numbers CMI, so I said maybe write it more neatly. Arrived today with new spelling error in my address.. But at least it's here!
 

rboyboy

Master Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Messages
4,863
Reaction score
121
damnnnn it was pretty cheap then cause of the yen.

i remember it going at 2.3-2.4k for a brand new sbdx017.

so you got it, enjoy it man, i am enjoying mine whenever i can.

speaking of mm300, maybe change back bracelet for fun. but the clasp is a disappointment :(

never hoot OEM oyster bracelet for MM300??
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top