The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Everytime I see this I feel like getting it.

Especially since I have no solar.. Or titanium... And the time zone function quite fun.

By the way, you may have mentioned it before, but does the time sync work in Singapore?

Doesn't work where I'm staying (low floor)...
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Completed the series!

XgeC2Kg.jpg

Wow... nice Turtlerium!!!
Gonna collect'em all!!!
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
Everytime I see this I feel like getting it.

Especially since I have no solar.. Or titanium... And the time zone function quite fun.

By the way, you may have mentioned it before, but does the time sync work in Singapore?

Bro cyrenic, mo gor stay in eat wind house one .. too low .. cannot

see, mo gor confirm below .. key word (low floor) :D


Doesn't work where I'm staying (low floor)...
 

vegetablezxc

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2011
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Change of dial and hands

Does anyone know where to go to change my omega speedy's hands and dial? i have bought the hands and dial, just need someone solid to change as I've heard chronograph can be rather tricky.

So far i came across horolab at tanglin and the watch specialist at serangoon gardens (he quoted me $250).

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated :)
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
Does anyone know where to go to change my omega speedy's hands and dial? i have bought the hands and dial, just need someone solid to change as I've heard chronograph can be rather tricky.

So far i came across horolab at tanglin and the watch specialist at serangoon gardens (he quoted me $250).

Any inputs would be greatly appreciated :)

Poh ling Watch at people park complex, #01-03.

He do all kinds of watches servicing, replicas or genuine watches.
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Poh ling Watch at people park complex, #01-03.

He do all kinds of watches servicing, replicas or genuine watches.
I won't go to him. Bad experience where he opened up my watch, couldn't put it back together properly but kept insisting it was ok. I'm sure it's ok for your watch to be opened up by hand easily.
 

Ed.YEO

Banned
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
8,713
Reaction score
0
梅花錶2017年新款消息更新。。。
宇宙王(cosmo king)系列由787進入797系列。外型設計基本上沒有多大改變,錶盤卻有不少小更動。797系列將會增加多一種錶盤顏色。。。深灰。

空中霸王(airmaster)與 星空系列(spacestar)也會有灰色錶盤款。

除了灰色款之外,星空系列也會有另一錶盤顏色選擇。。。
titoni-space-star-83538-s-580-5c.jpg
 

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
14,850
Reaction score
1,560
Welcome back Ed.Yeo! Where have you been?

Missed reading the watch thread with Chinese text interspersed between posts
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top