Kyo_kusanagi86
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2001
- Messages
- 10,375
- Reaction score
- 635

Simply amazing. Please share more pics when you decide to pull the trigger on it
Hi watch dai kors.
I have a ETA 2824-2 watch that have feels and sounds gritty when I handwind it. Previously sent it for servicing for the same problem but it is back after just 1 week. I'm going to send it back again as it is still under warranty but I just want to check if it's user problem ...
Can the 2824-2 be overwound? I read that there shld be a slip mechanism to protect from overwinding. The reason I'm asking is because I always have difficulty screwing back the screw down crown, afraid that I may have inadvertently overwound in the process.
wow this is the new squale GMT right?
How does it wear on the wrist, thickness all that?
Me have skinny wrist, it wear just nice tapers down the lugs unlike the steinhart straight lugs which make it bigger.
Have to get use to the 42mm size. Even my bulova GMT 42mm felt smaller.
babychimz is selling a 22mm blue strap...u can take a look if its what u wan
https://carousell.com/p/73779133/?ref=profile&ref_referrer=/watchalookingat/&ref_sId=833312
your mate Jade dial GMT2 looks like fake one leh.the date magnifying looks weird and the rehaut is not aligned.maybe is angle problem.
Last day with it I guess.
![]()
Looks good on yr wrist. Perfect fit.