The Watch Thread - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Boss, got a lot of sunburst dial you can afford la..

Bambino is sunburst dial, a lot of Deep Blue also have sunburst... Just off the top of my head. :s12:

haha deep blue bo feel.

dress watch not my thing. haha

:(
 

mpcdude

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2014
Messages
1,325
Reaction score
0
enjoying a cup of joe in the early afternoon while working.
loving the padi still, still amazing to me that i haven't get to flipping it yet, i guess its a keeper. probably the only sunburst dial i can afford. the red min hands also jin swee

07B904ED-F54F-40E7-9392-DFB9AC36A813_zpskwu9se3s.jpg

Install a DD Sapphire from K2!!
 

uniboy

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Been lurking ard this thread for some years. Very addictive and poisonous. Notice u guys never seem to have any problems with small wrist, unlike mine 6.25 inch.. are there anyone out there have small wrist like mine or am I just abnormal. What watches do u guys wear?
 

DiCaprio

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
7
Been lurking ard this thread for some years. Very addictive and poisonous. Notice u guys never seem to have any problems with small wrist, unlike mine 6.25 inch.. are there anyone out there have small wrist like mine or am I just abnormal. What watches do u guys wear?
6.5in wrist here, still lots of choices. Maybe try to keep lug to lug at at a max of 46 to 48mm, lugs curving downwards would be favourable. Your usual seiko skx007, bambino, steinhart OVM to name a few. But don't worry la at the end of the day, it's your watch on your wrist, don't need to worry too much about what others think.

Sent from Huawei Nexus 6P using GAGT
 

pwillie

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2000
Messages
4,872
Reaction score
727
Been lurking ard this thread for some years. Very addictive and poisonous. Notice u guys never seem to have any problems with small wrist, unlike mine 6.25 inch.. are there anyone out there have small wrist like mine or am I just abnormal. What watches do u guys wear?

What watches u like but cannot wear?
 

indigo22

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
39,146
Reaction score
7
6.5in wrist here, still lots of choices. Maybe try to keep lug to lug at at a max of 46 to 48mm, lugs curving downwards would be favourable. Your usual seiko skx007, bambino, steinhart OVM to name a few. But don't worry la at the end of the day, it's your watch on your wrist, don't need to worry too much about what others think.

Sent from Huawei Nexus 6P using GAGT

i think if u tell the buddies here what you looking for in a watch, i'm confident one of us will reply u something which u will love :D
 

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3
mkiuuRQ.jpg


Small wrist also but I wear what I like from pink g shock to 45mm diver (probably the largest I can tank without being absurd or maybe already absurd but I dun really care )

MLnsTgr.jpg


Should be a 45mm seiko that I wear as my largest watch

Been lurking ard this thread for some years. Very addictive and poisonous. Notice u guys never seem to have any problems with small wrist, unlike mine 6.25 inch.. are there anyone out there have small wrist like mine or am I just abnormal. What watches do u guys wear?
 

fffrozzz

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2010
Messages
2,469
Reaction score
190
Been lurking ard this thread for some years. Very addictive and poisonous. Notice u guys never seem to have any problems with small wrist, unlike mine 6.25 inch.. are there anyone out there have small wrist like mine or am I just abnormal. What watches do u guys wear?

mine 6.5", max watch 42mm. seiko skx 007 or 009 will fit nicely
 

uniboy

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2011
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Ayuready bro, the 45mm looks really good on your wrist. I'm quite content with my current 3 watches actually. Haha, my post is just a curiosity to see what other smaller wrist bro like me own too. Harbored the thoughts of getting a pam for quite many occasions, but switch to get another smaller case size watch in the end. Everytime pass by the pam displays, then I see alr I still think cmi then give up! Lol!
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
I also have 6.25 inch wrist.

G shock frogman is the biggest.

ALS lange 1 is fine.
PAM must be 44mm and less
 
Last edited:

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Ayuready bro, the 45mm looks really good on your wrist. I'm quite content with my current 3 watches actually. Haha, my post is just a curiosity to see what other smaller wrist bro like me own too. Harbored the thoughts of getting a pam for quite many occasions, but switch to get another smaller case size watch in the end. Everytime pass by the pam displays, then I see alr I still think cmi then give up! Lol!

I have a 6.5" wrist. Also thought of having a Pam, but it didn't materialized.

My biggest watch is a 45 mm Seiko Turtle. Most of the time it's not the diameter that matters. It's the lug to lug that is crucial. My 43 mm pilot chronograph wears bigger than my 45 mm diver.
 

kiosai

Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2009
Messages
461
Reaction score
0
All pictured on a 6.5 inch wrist.

nlF3Dh4.jpg


L-R; Top-Bottom:
45mm Sterile Raddy, 47mm SRP639 Shrouded Monster, 42mm SKX007, 45mm Bulova Moonwatch, 41mm Black Bay Noir, 43mm Prometheus Poseidon, 39mm Rodina Bauhaus, 40mm Tisell Hulk, 41mm SNZH

Dun worry about it, just wear it.
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
Been lurking ard this thread for some years. Very addictive and poisonous. Notice u guys never seem to have any problems with small wrist, unlike mine 6.25 inch.. are there anyone out there have small wrist like mine or am I just abnormal. What watches do u guys wear?
mine is 6" but flat.

I find that for watches w longer lug to lug putting on bracelet helps as the L2L becomes less obvious!
 

DiCaprio

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 29, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
7
All pictured on a 6.5 inch wrist.

L-R; Top-Bottom:
45mm Sterile Raddy, 47mm SRP639 Shrouded Monster, 42mm SKX007, 45mm Bulova Moonwatch, 41mm Black Bay Noir, 43mm Prometheus Poseidon, 39mm Rodina Bauhaus, 40mm Tisell Hulk, 41mm SNZH

Dun worry about it, just wear it.

just curious why you sold your bulova moonwatch bro? is the lug-to-lug really too much? have one on bracelet otw... :s22:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top