Henabi
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 3, 2004
- Messages
- 32,164
- Reaction score
- 762

Ok but let's chat about this another time, wait people say we cause him to derail thread.. When fact is a person only controls his own actions.![]()
Private Uni watch Kym?
![]()
Nice, is it possible to use nato or leather straps on the special lugs?
Great deal on BlueShark Alphashark straps
BluShark AlphaShark Watch Straps (3-Pack) @US44.99 on Massdrop
![]()
Still have stock? I thought sold out last week liao( Black friday week)
How much u got it for?
![]()
Something came today..![]()
哇噻!!!
It's Casio Oceanus OCW-S100.. Slow mo kept posting it and I kept thinking about it, so just hoot. About 500 USD before cc rebates.
love the designPrivate Uni watch Kym?
![]()
It's Casio Oceanus OCW-S100.. Slow mo kept posting it and I kept thinking about it, so just hoot. About 500 USD before cc rebates.![]()
Radio.. Not easy to sync in SG but I tested receiver with JJY simulator and it synced ok.Yes I think very nice design wise and surely will be an unique watch in the collection.
What it use to keep accuracy? Gps?
Dies it auto change time as u fly across time zone?
I thought got no stock also at first, then asked around among the sales pple. One saleslady said they had one last piece.
Price SGD 10xx lol. No black friday sale price
Pics below.
Saw pple trying on the squale blue and white limited edition as well.
Went to molest the watch, too striking the colors for me though.
![]()
It's Casio Oceanus OCW-S100.. Slow mo kept posting it and I kept thinking about it, so just hoot. About 500 USD before cc rebates.![]()