too little protection, you should bubble wrap your wrist![]()
Can try wearing the box instead for good measure.

too little protection, you should bubble wrap your wrist![]()
Can try wearing the box instead for good measure.

End work liao lo!
![]()
Looks a little too big on your wrist, the 15202st will definitely wear better on you.

maybe i'll design a wrist display case, that should sell![]()
Poor Kyo Kusanagi...he must feel he has been ultied by Iori gao gao![]()
Iphone 7 take apple watch inside water.
![]()
I've never taken my iPhone 7 into the water. Taken my previous iPhones under water with Lifeproof casing.
Bro nostalgic lei.
Totally forgotten about it till I see this pic!
Remember used to have many colors and got one more movable ring on the stem one
Lol really quite funny. Though I've seen people taking out iPad in original wrapping to take photo so..You know there is a strong objection from forummers when you see the same watch being quoted again and again lol
Best is pay the GST since not declaring (>$400) is already dodgy.
Include the 7% GST when buying the watch/es and get that peace of mind
If I'm correct it's pay 10x, never get caught before haha. What I usually do is 1000<don't declare/depends on item. Branded and above 1000 declareDepends on how much items your carrying too haha, can't be that you're carrying a Hermes bag and never declare a watch
![]()
i also think so, why risk this element since there is already tax savings on the other side.
if people want to take a risk that is fine, but it should not be encouraged by others. just my thoughts
Poor Kyo Kusanagi...he must feel he has been ultied by Iori gao gao![]()