The Watch Thread - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSenG

Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
491
Reaction score
0
End work liao lo!
dwOBaAcl.jpg

OMG, you take it out of the box?

I only dare to wear like this.
wrbox.jpg


For my cheaper models, I do this.
IMG_0026.jpg
 

Sensible_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
18,856
Reaction score
0
Looks a little too big on your wrist, the 15202st will definitely wear better on you.

The thing about me is that im 187cm tall...with a relatively small 6.3 inch wrist.

So if you isolate my forearm and take a wristshot, even 42mms look big, but if you look at me overall with a watch, a 40mm seems too small :s22:
 

MrSenG

Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2013
Messages
491
Reaction score
0
maybe i'll design a wrist display case, that should sell :s13:

I support!

I find it troublesome to open the lid of the box to see the time, if you can design one with a transparent lid, without compromising safety...
qLc2VqD.jpg
 
Last edited:

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
I remember having one of those rubber protectors for my watch when I was young!



Picture not mine. Downloaded from pinterest.
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I've never taken my iPhone 7 into the water. Taken my previous iPhones under water with Lifeproof casing.

Haha I also don't dare but just Yolo

Anyway, gold turtle for cheap. $250
Cool find: Seiko Prospex Turtle Automatic Divers 200M SRP775K1 SRP775K Mens Watch for S$250 http://carousell.com/p/91515381
 

AyuReady

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
6,811
Reaction score
3
Bro nostalgic lei.

Totally forgotten about it till I see this pic!
Remember used to have many colors and got one more movable ring on the stem one

I remember having one of those rubber protectors for my watch when I was young!



Picture not mine. Downloaded from pinterest.
 

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
6,503
Reaction score
10
Bro nostalgic lei.

Totally forgotten about it till I see this pic!
Remember used to have many colors and got one more movable ring on the stem one

I still remember twisting a small rubber band and use it for that purpose becos I'm a cheapo!
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
You know there is a strong objection from forummers when you see the same watch being quoted again and again lol
Lol really quite funny. Though I've seen people taking out iPad in original wrapping to take photo so..
 

TeenTitan01

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
9,804
Reaction score
0
Best is pay the GST since not declaring (>$400) is already dodgy.
Include the 7% GST when buying the watch/es and get that peace of mind

If I'm correct it's pay 10x, never get caught before haha. What I usually do is 1000<don't declare/depends on item. Branded and above 1000 declare :s22: Depends on how much items your carrying too haha, can't be that you're carrying a Hermes bag and never declare a watch ;)




i also think so, why risk this element since there is already tax savings on the other side.

if people want to take a risk that is fine, but it should not be encouraged by others. just my thoughts

can't you just wear that newly purchased watch and carry that newly purchased bag and breeze through customs? (of course carry all the paperwork on your person, and mail the rest of the packaging back to your own address.)
 

bwaysaikryptonite

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 20, 2008
Messages
14,237
Reaction score
2,202
dunch noe how mani peepur must be laughing behind his back when this poor chap wore with teh bezel protector on lol

Super poser lame
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,376
Reaction score
635
Poor Kyo Kusanagi...he must feel he has been ultied by Iori gao gao :s13:

Lolx, haha thanks for the funny comments guys. Ya the bezel cover was still on it when I took the picture. Pardon my noobness :p Just gotten this watch from a seller at a reasonable pricing. Dumping my exp 2 liao!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top