The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluebird33

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2014
Messages
761
Reaction score
0
Rich la. I poor.

Good for you. It's a matter of principle tbh, not the money.

Now waiting on JE station full of people like peasant.

So sorry for your situation. Hope you get a good deal top up 2.5k soon. And. I apologized a few times in front of you already. Your reaction is one of a kind too. I understand the frustration. And I'm sorry.
 

pwillie

Master Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2000
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
730
Seiko Tuesday

SCKjjGh.jpg
 

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
7,757
Reaction score
2,530
went to k2 just now.

Pepsi Sammy Rubber $395
Black Dial Sammy Bracelet $450
If change to rubber maybe can cheaper for black

go go go!

modern 62mas 43.5mm piece black and blue shld be in soon.
Not bad, maybe I go take a look soon.

Miss my blue Samurai..
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
I wanna say chill to both parties but that's not my style. Usually I am the target board
 

knightcover

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 9, 2012
Messages
9,289
Reaction score
205
Ok la. Don't waste your precious time anymore. $50 don't want arh? Might make your mrt squeeze a bit better. I just ask u why ur face black only ma. Because it's really uncalled for. We never offend u. Just a misunderstanding. Don't need to throw a child's tantrum and insults online here like a keyboard warrior u are.
can transfer me 50? I don't mind squeeze at mrt.

Sent from LGE LG-H870DS using GAGT
 

Bluebird33

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2014
Messages
761
Reaction score
0
Anyone in hwz will know Gaoxing and Njchay can attest to my reputation and friendliness. It's just that this guy I apologize already, he also so frustrated. He come my shop turn my watch here and there I also never say anything. I refund him money already he also can say I don't accept cash. Please transfer back the amount via bank transfer.
 
Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
Anyone in hwz will know gaoxing84 and Njchay can attest to my reputation and friendliness. It's just that this guy I apologize already, he also so frustrated. He come my shop turn my watch here and there I also never say anything. I refund him money already he also can say I don't accept cash. Please transfer back the amount via bank transfer.

Eh don't sabo name leh Hahahaha
Wah jialat
 

Bluebird33

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2014
Messages
761
Reaction score
0
Sad, legendary 16610 cannot take a few looks and turning of stiff bezel. Also noticed bevels all gone..

The bezel is not stiff. Is u don't know how to turn lol. Yup. Tudor a lot of bevel.. continue wearing it.. I am now selling the watch(16610 F series watch only, 9.5/10) at $6900 for everyone except this guy. Please pm if you want a good deal :) check carousell for anyone selling at this price without pinhole. Quote hardwarezone when coming. Thanks!
 

Bluebird33

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2014
Messages
761
Reaction score
0
this is very uncalled for.

Will avoid KBlux and dealing with such people.

You will realize how frustrating it is to deal with this kind of customers, if you are in sales line too. I just hope everyone take an objective point of view to look at this event.
 

Sensible_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
18,856
Reaction score
0
The bezel is not stiff. Is u don't know how to turn lol. Yup. Tudor a lot of bevel.. continue wearing it.. I am now selling the watch at $6900 for everyone except this guy. Please pm if you want a good deal :)

From one business owner to another, we open door do business will definitely have conflicts now and then.

For us, it's not a matter of right or wrong. Sometimes opinions differ or we simply miscomm.

Just say sorry for the inconvenience and let it go.

Pride jiak buay pah one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top