The Watch Thread - Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sensible_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
18,856
Reaction score
0
You will realize how frustrating it is to deal with this kind of customers, if you are in sales line too. I just hope everyone take an objective point of view to look at this event.

If you had just replied

"Sorry for the miscomm, hope got chance to do business with you. Cannot do business also can make friends. Paiseh once again"

I believe you and your biz will generally leave a much better impression to those who do not know you personally yet.

Maybe you are an awesome guy irl but now some of us may not even want to know anymore.
 

Bluebird33

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2014
Messages
761
Reaction score
0
From one business owner to another, we open door do business will definitely have conflicts now and then.

For us, it's not a matter of right or wrong. Sometimes opinions differ or we simply miscomm.

Just say sorry for the inconvenience and let it go.

Pride jiak buay pah one.

Totally understand. Maybe cos I young and immature. Will learn to keep it cool..
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
This is a watch info sharing thread no?

Good watch shops n bad watch shops (AD n Preowned) we will talk about it
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
XTfBAFP.jpg


25th day of the 7th month

25 hours ^.^
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Morning all, any advice for the unfortunate watch?
Watch fell out of my hand this morning and landed hard.
Broken shards is preventing the second hand from moving.

JEUfEGA.jpg

Try bring back to bigtime to assess if still under warranty
 

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
32,164
Reaction score
762
Well.... if the watch has sentimental values...I would definitely repair

Like my 25hours watch
 

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
23,202
Reaction score
80
Hi all,

Im new here!
I'm looking to Get my First watch.
I've a budget of around > SGD$1000.
I'm on a back office job which require office daily Mon-Fri.
I hope the watch would also be suitable for Casual wear !

I seriously am new to the watch scene Hence i don't really dont know anything about watch. expect nice or not nice.
Just felt as I grow old , I should have a presentable timepiece on my wrist to carry myself better. :)

Sorry for this long message ! hope i could get some positive replies from those watch enthu here!

Budget around > $1k means around greater than 1k?
Or typo around 1k+, or little over 1k fine?

Sport and chrono you willing to make online purchase?
 
Last edited:

patryn33

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Messages
23,202
Reaction score
80
I mean, I'm in the wrong. Me posting here is a big business mistake I'm going to regret next time. But I don't get what's the big fuss with you still posting here 2 mins after you left my shop. Anyway, it's fine. People who know me know how I am like. Once again, sorry for your loss of time. It's really immature of me to be arguing with you here. Should be making money elsewhere. :)

If you end after the below place maybe in better shape than posting again. Hope the warm nite cool you off

Totally understand. Maybe cos I young and immature. Will learn to keep it cool..
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
I mean, I'm in the wrong. Me posting here is a big business mistake I'm going to regret next time. But I don't get what's the big fuss with you still posting here 2 mins after you left my shop. Anyway, it's fine. People who know me know how I am like. Once again, sorry for your loss of time. It's really immature of me to be arguing with you here. Should be making money elsewhere. :)

to end with this post is really immature.
 

estrangable

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
90
I went to kb luxury twice and quite frankly desmond is a great chap.. Very friendly and willing to accomodate. Maybe some of the folks here have bad experience.. But i will still give him a thumbs up for his customer service.... Anyone who worked in service line knows sometimes it's hard to accommodate client requests. Anyway just my two cents.
 

reikizi

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
2,497
Reaction score
76
I went to kb luxury twice and quite frankly desmond is a great chap.. Very friendly and willing to accomodate. Maybe some of the folks here have bad experience.. But i will still give him a thumbs up for his customer service.... Anyone who worked in service line knows sometimes it's hard to accommodate client requests. Anyway just my two cents.

my 2 cents :D

I went once , I would say normal service. (I got better at JW, Goldman, HJ, bright time) did not feel any friendliness and definitely not fantastic.

To me its like going to a normal clothing chain store where staff will treat you like you want u buy , no want just go :s13:

more comfortable gg to Goldman, HJ and bright time.
I'm in service line sales/retail (frontline/backend) for more than 10 yrs

btw anyone can tell me chuan watch how ? .. never went there before , planning to get something there maybe last quarter :D
 

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2004
Messages
66,764
Reaction score
2,179
my 2 cents :D

I went once , I would say normal service. (I got better at JW, Goldman, HJ, bright time) did not feel any friendliness and definitely not fantastic.

To me its like going to a normal clothing chain store where staff will treat you like you want u buy , no want just go :s13:

more comfortable gg to Goldman, HJ and bright time.
I'm in service line sales/retail (frontline/backend) for more than 10 yrs

btw anyone can tell me chuan watch how ? .. never went there before , planning to get something there maybe last quarter :D

never buy anything from these shops before. browse browse have
cause i know i can get a better deal myself haha

but had one dealing with KB, he knows me la. he's my customer but suddenly he is no buy hair wax from me. jin sad hahaha

:s13:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top