Haha ok. Will contact you if I decided. But from your experience do you enjoy wearing it? One of my main concern is that the rubber strap is too long. Since I have small wrist I'm afraid that the tail end will stick out too much.
記得戴了一年後,再撞花。
将你那花花碍眼的半金藍十仔,贱價賣我哟!
岁数大了,品味就要成熟一点。。。不要在乎外表是否老气。。。能够与你身份相衬就好了。Hmm.. Still considering between datejust 41 or blue sub. Very hard to decide.
Dont understand why the Oris costs so much more than the seiko.
![]()
![]()
啊你嘛真可爱咧~Dont understand why the Oris costs so much more than the seiko.
岁数大了,品味就要成熟一点。。。不要在乎外表是否老气。。。能够与你身份相衬就好了。
啊你嘛真可爱咧~
拿精工与豪利士相比?
一個大量的分国内与外国生产,不必多做广告,销量就赢过"红毛大支"了
瑞士"红毛"还要大量用钱推销自己,最后将推销费转架在消费者上。。。
你说咧?
花上万买表,我買工艺,不買品牌。。。。况且玩表不是便宜的爱好,尤其名牌都昂贵都上万元的,一失买错足成千古恨。
Yea.. For me i like oris but for half the price tag i rather get seiko. ****************** Oris is almost pushing to $3k.
Grey vs black
![]()
Thanks for the reply. Any other recommendations for a starter watch for my usage and collection? Budget prob around 300-400. Am just starting out and learning about watches.
The gray dial is... very unassuming. Contrast too low.
Yeah I've seen it in real life too. I thought I couldn't tell the hour markers clearly. If only they simply made it in black, then I'd have a much tougher choice... hahaLooks better in real life.
Its a 41 mm =). I started my watch journey getting a watch that is too small. That is one of my earlier mistake, haha. I always wanted a Seamaster.