Sunset lume... trying out rubber.
![]()
Sunset lume... trying out rubber.
![]()
Perhaps the cost to produce 8F was so near to 8J/9F while accuracy wise not near them but is in between the entry seiko quartz and 8J/9F, thus they discarded 8F then. Anyway a good catch of 8F for collection, probably wont be seeing them after a period of time.

Didn't know u bought a pam! Congrats
其实要选錶不是一件难事。主要还是看你自己喜欢什麽款式,款式又與工作环境是否有冲突。Hi all, new to this horology scene here. I'm looking to buy my first mechanical timepiece, and have saved to a budget of around SGD $250. I'd prefer an everyday watch (something I can wear everyday and goes along well with different outfits). Does anyone have any recommendations?
The skx is a classic!Hi all, new to this horology scene here. I'm looking to buy my first mechanical timepiece, and have saved to a budget of around SGD $250. I'd prefer an everyday watch (something I can wear everyday and goes along well with different outfits). Does anyone have any recommendations?
I've heard a lot about the Seiko SKX, but to be honest, when seeing it in person, it 'ticks boxes', yes, but it just doesn't make me feel an urge to buy it. Hence I would like to ask you guys for any other recommendations. Thanks!
Wow, the more i see the sbdx019, the more i like it... my goodness. tempting.
Monday blues in full force today. Pangkang shot
![]()

A FFF mod Seiko 5? PM me if u are interested to get this (used but in mint condition, original bracelet unused).Hi all, new to this horology scene here. I'm looking to buy my first mechanical timepiece, and have saved to a budget of around SGD $250. I'd prefer an everyday watch (something I can wear everyday and goes along well with different outfits). Does anyone have any recommendations?
I've heard a lot about the Seiko SKX, but to be honest, when seeing it in person, it 'ticks boxes', yes, but it just doesn't make me feel an urge to buy it. Hence I would like to ask you guys for any other recommendations. Thanks!
Hi all, new to this horology scene here. I'm looking to buy my first mechanical timepiece, and have saved to a budget of around SGD $250. I'd prefer an everyday watch (something I can wear everyday and goes along well with different outfits). Does anyone have any recommendations?
I've heard a lot about the Seiko SKX, but to be honest, when seeing it in person, it 'ticks boxes', yes, but it just doesn't make me feel an urge to buy it. Hence I would like to ask you guys for any other recommendations. Thanks!